search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Kia Spectra Commercial Song

(Messages 46 to 60 of 67 (Page 4 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 7 messages >> Post Reply
# 46 21 years ago

Lord McSambo
Correction - 'Genius of Love' by the Tom Tom Club.
> Didn't Mariah Carey do a remix of the song? Fantasy ?
>
:> Hey I'm looking for the artist and song for the new Kia Spectra commercial. The add features a single gal dating three different guys unsuccfully while driving in her Spectra with her dog. Its a old 80's song, thanks fer the help.

# 47 21 years ago

me
the name of the song is genius of love by the tom tom cats
# 48 21 years ago

The song from the Kia Spectra Commercial is 'My Boyfriend' by Tom Tom Club. I love the song too. :)
# 49 21 years ago

hi! im looking to find out what kind of dog is in this same commercial. i want to get one. thank you!
# 50 21 years ago

The name of the song is 'Genius of Love' and the artist is Tom Tom Club.
# 51 21 years ago

:The name of the song is ' Genius of Love' by Tom Tom Club.
:
:
:
: Didn't Mariah Carey do a remix of the song? Fantasy ?
>
:> Hey I'm looking for the artist and song for the new Kia Spectra commercial. The add features a single gal dating three different guys unsuccfully while driving in her Spectra with her dog. Its a old 80's song, thanks fer the help.

# 52 21 years ago

sarah
I looked at clipland.com and they said her name is Stacey Scowley. Hope this helps everybody!!
# 53 21 years ago

michelle;
check out this link: http://quidnunc.org/archives/000841.html
good luck!

# 54 21 years ago

> Does anybody know who the actress is? I can't find that information anywhere!
> Thanks :)

The song is called Genius Of Love, and it is by Tom Tom Club. Mariah Carey did a song Fantasy and remixed part of the original into her song. Hope this helps. The girl is cute in the commercial.

# 55 21 years ago

Hello, the artist is tom tom club and the song is genius of love. I just found out tonight thought i would help.
grace
# 56 21 years ago

Heck with the song...who's the girl? She's adorable. And the eyebrow pop at the end is she going to hit on the wrecker driver?
# 57 21 years ago

> Hey I'm looking for the artist and song for the new Kia Spectra commercial. The add features a single gal dating three different guys unsuccfully while driving in her Spectra with her dog. Its a old 80's song, thanks fer the help.
LOOKING FOR THE SAME THING

# 58 21 years ago

Rachel
hi, the name of the kia spectra commmercial song is 'Genius of Love' By Tom Tom club
# 59 21 years ago

Roxy
> Hi!! The song is called 'Genius of Love' by Tom Tom Club
: Didn't Mariah Carey do a remix of the song? Fantasy ?
>

# 60 21 years ago

The song is called Genius of Love by the Tom Tom Club
(Messages 46 to 60 of 67 (Page 4 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 7 messages >>

This Thread

60 posts in this thread