search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Kia Spectra Commercial Song

(Messages 31 to 45 of 67 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 21 years ago

> Hey I'm looking for the artist and song for the new Kia Spectra commercial. The add features a single gal dating three different guys unsuccfully while driving in her Spectra with her dog. Its a old 80's song, thanks fer the help.

# 32 21 years ago

hey I found it. It's called Boyfriend and its from Tom Tom Club.
# 33 21 years ago

'Boyfriend' by Tom Tom Club
> Hey I'm looking for the artist and song for the new Kia Spectra commercial. The add features a single gal dating three different guys unsuccfully while driving in her Spectra with her dog. Its a old 80's song, thanks fer the help.

# 34 21 years ago

Viv
Its called 'Boyfriend' by Tom Tom Club =) enjoy..
# 35 21 years ago

yeah i got this one...after a lot of downloading...the song is 'Genius of Love' by Tom Tom Club...and not 'boyfriend' which i spent hours trying to d/l. but there's plenty of 'genius' files on kazaa...and probly other d/l prgms.
# 36 21 years ago

Michelle, the title of this song is 'Genius of Love'. It was performed by the Tom Tom Club.
# 37 21 years ago

The tom tom club but it is a mariah carey song
# 38 21 years ago

that song is 'boyfriend' by tom tom club.

# 39 21 years ago

Hmm yeah i want that song too..and gosh damn that girl is really really hot.

# 40 21 years ago

I have no idea how long ago you posted this and if you even care anymore but its the Tom Tom Club who sings that song. I dont know the name

# 41 21 years ago

It is by Tom Tom club and is called Genius of love
# 42 21 years ago

I searched for that song FOREVER!!! i feel your pain. its called Genius of Love and its by a group called Tom Tom Club.

# 43 21 years ago

AuntJemima
I wanted to find out who the actress is too... she's hot! The song is Genius of Love by Tom Tom club

> Does anybody know who the actress is? I can't find that information anywhere!
> Thanks :)

:> Hey I'm looking for the artist and song for the new Kia Spectra commercial. The add features a single gal dating three different guys unsuccfully while driving in her Spectra with her dog. Its a old 80's song, thanks fer the help.

# 44 21 years ago

Lord McSambo
It's the Tom Tom club doing 'Love is Genius'.
>
: Didn't Mariah Carey do a remix of the song? Fantasy ?
>
:> Hey I'm looking for the artist and song for the new Kia Spectra commercial. The add features a single gal dating three different guys unsuccfully while driving in her Spectra with her dog. Its a old 80's song, thanks fer the help.

# 45 21 years ago

Lord McSambo
Correction - 'Genius of Love' by the Tom Tom Club.
> Didn't Mariah Carey do a remix of the song? Fantasy ?
>

(Messages 31 to 45 of 67 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread