search user
Clipland Forum Other

how much i hate hilary duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 157 (Page 1 of 11) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

estela
hilary duff is such a pregnant dog coz she acts like she is all that , but she is so not!!!!!! anyway on concert she goes to she just look like a girl who wants to get f**ked!!!!!!!!!!(!ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haI)
# 2 19 years ago

Juanes is the best singer in the world! He's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and I went to one of his concerts and I nearly fainted cuz he's so fine! Juanes if you read this I love you!
# 3 19 years ago

sarah
we all hate her and thats the truth
# 4 19 years ago

hilary duff dyes her hair blonde, she fired mirnada, and her so called sister is her stepsister. She acts like she kno everything and she doesn't . She a big fat b**ch who can't sing
# 5 19 years ago

hilaryhater
> we all hate her and thats the truth
> I HATE HILARY DUFF!!!!!!!! i cant stand hr!!!shes a fake sl*ty b**** that cant sing or act. and the onli reason shes so popular is bc all these little kids (10 and under) by hr cd's. and if preteens or any other ppl over that age like hr then they need T-H-E-R-O-P-Y!!!!!!! and one more thing if hr group that shes aims 2 impress are mostly girls and little kids then y duz she hav a poster with hr in a bikini on it? bc im sure no little girls want that hanging on their wall unless they're lesbian.
# 6 19 years ago

> hilary duff a britney wannabe and fat chikin snob bia... and i hate her soo much she needs to be a fast food worker not in singin or model or acting SHE is good!!!!
# 7 19 years ago

> > hilary duff a britney wannabe and fat chikin snob bia... and i hate her soo much she needs to be a fast food worker not in singin or model or acting SHE is pretty retarted!!!!!
# 8 19 years ago

poverty is good
Hilary duff..a ball(xcuse me, TESTICLE!)of sunshine. She Can't sing, has only one acting style and could lose some weight!The kind of girl who says "I LOVE being a virgin" then goes home and makes her dog eat her out.
# 9 19 years ago

Love-Poverty
> Hilary Duff, Chubby, un talented,stupid..WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING IN SHOW BIZ? I hope she chokes on a hoagie!
# 10 19 years ago

Sarah
I agree, hilary duff cant sing act or anything seriously folks when r some of u gunna grow up and quit liking wannabe super stars! GOD!
# 11 19 years ago

Marie
I completely agree, I can't stand the lil worm. She's such a poser, and as Avril says shes a mommas girl!
# 12 19 years ago

you know what guys? i think this is so rude and immature of people to make fun of people, esp. cute popular girls like me. Dont u have anything better to do with your time? I barely have any free time and I finally searched the web to see what websites I was on and I found this one. Seriously-- what have I done to u? nothing- and its reeeally reeeaaly stupid to make fun of other people cuz it just makes u look dumb. And Im 4 sure none of the things u said- cuz obviously u dont know me and im really a great person once u get to know me.
xoxo*Hil
# 13 19 years ago

denimchic86
> Well, I've hated Hillary Duff ever since she first graced America with her sappy appearance on Lizzie McGuire (i could care less if i spelled that wrong). The fact that her cheesy smiles are STILL showing up on teenie-bopper magazines at supermarkets annoys the HECK outta me. It also annoys me that the media has declared her a "pop star" and "teen idol" despite her irritating singing ability and fakish acting talent.
# 14 19 years ago

> you know what guys? i think this is so rude and immature of people to make fun of people, esp. cute popular girls like me. Dont u have anything better to do with your time? I barely have any free time and I finally searched the web to see what websites I was on and I found this one. Seriously-- what have I done to u? nothing- and its reeeally reeeaaly stupid to make fun of other people cuz it just makes u look dumb. And Im 4 sure none of the things u said- cuz obviously u dont know me and im really a great person once u get to know me.
> xoxo*Hil
# 15 19 years ago

> you know what guys? i think this is so rude and immature of people to make fun of people, esp. cute popular girls like me. Dont u have anything better to do with your time? I barely have any free time and I finally searched the web to see what websites I was on and I found this one. Seriously-- what have I done to u? nothing- and its reeeally reeeaaly stupid to make fun of other people cuz it just makes u look dumb. And Im 4 sure none of the things u said- cuz obviously u dont know me and im really a great person once u get to know me.
> xoxo*Hil

SHUT UP sleeper! WAT THE f**k YOU BE SAYING THAT YER A "CUTE POPULAR GIRL"?!? YOU AINT KUTE AND YOU MIGHT BE POPULAR ONLY CAUSE PEOPLE HATE YOU. EVERYONE HATES YOUR UGLY SELF. HAHA! YOU NEED TO SUCK thingy AND DIE. OR..JUST DIE. DO US A FAVOR AND DIE! d**n! IM f**kEN TIRED OF SEEING YOUR SELF f**kINF FAKING SELF ON T.V!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 157 (Page 1 of 11) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread