search user
Clipland Forum Other

how much i hate hilary duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 157 (Page 2 of 11) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

ive seen some annoyin people in my life, and nobody and i mean NOBODY can compare to hilary duff. my god, she is such a man, she tries to hard at everything and cant even do it right, makes an idiot out of herself, and thinks that all of the guys are in love with her. well they arent you beast. if i could, i would light her fake hair on fire and watch it burn... it would help me, and the environment. i bet you 50 bucks that she is a man, thats y shes always tryin to hide her santa beer gut
# 17 19 years ago

I so agree w/ u I HATE HILARY DUFF myself.
Wht really bothers me is she is so fake and she thinks she is so punk but she really isnt.In every single one of her pictures she has a different colour face then her body, that disterbing if u ask me.She sould aslo learn how to sing and how to act bc her songs and voice sound like nuts and she cant act either all she does is whine on her f**kin Lizzie Mcguire show THE **EST SHOW EVER!!!Hilary Duff is a little skank and she needs to learn how to put some f**kin clothes on!
# 18 19 years ago

you can't spell.
I hate her too. Wellm acutallym it isn't a hate. It's more of a strong dislike. Perhaps a little jealousy. Yes, definitely a little jealousy.
# 19 19 years ago

you can't spell.
I hate her too. Wellm acutallym it isn't a hate. It's more of a strong dislike. Perhaps a little jealousy. Yes, definitely a little jealousy.
# 20 19 years ago

> we all hate her and thats the truth i tHINK SHE JUST WANTS EVERYONE TO LOVE HER BECAUSE HER ACTING GONE BUT I HATE HER SINGING GOD SHE CANT EVEN SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I HATE HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
# 21 19 years ago

Your site iz twisted and if you reply i dont really care coz trust me darling . . . i wont be cumin back!
ps: you are all twisted
# 22 19 years ago

> we all hate her and thats the truth
> SHes a f'in pregnant dog hoo has no life, cant sing n is as fat as a cow... pleeze u fans out there i feel bad for you cuz your listening to a computerize d voice as she opens her elephant sized mouth!
# 23 19 years ago

hilary duff needs 2 stop 'trying' 2 b punk and just go back 2 bein a jerk where she came 4m.she acts like shes better than evrey1 and cant sing worth squat!i hate her
# 24 19 years ago

>I HATE HATE HATE AHTE HATE HATE HATE HARE HATE HATE HILARY DUFF!!!!!!!!!! sHE THINKS SHE IS SOOOOOO COOL AND HOT BUT SHE IS DIFENITLY NOT!! sHE IS SUCH A FU***NG MORON!
sHES A TOTAL LOSER!I HATE HER!!SHE IS A
CONSTIPAITIED F***EN ITIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 25 19 years ago

saca
> hilary duff is such a pregnant dog coz she acts like she is all that , but she is so not!!!!!! anyway on concert she goes to she just look like a girl who wants to get f**ked!!!!!!!!!!(!ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haI)
# 26 19 years ago

I hate hilary duff!!! I'm not jealous definetly not because there is nothin to be jealous of her! She can't sing, she's ugly, and her voice is really annoying! Her new remake of a song just ruined the old song!!!
So hilary duff, I HATE YOU! by the way i hope you read this!!! hee hee hee
# 27 19 years ago

Callie
HILARY DUFF ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
>
# 28 19 years ago

> yes, I used to love her so much that I would die for her but now I the truth that she is crap and should die for me because I am so good even though no body likes me and every bidy tells me to jump off a bridge and men are alot better any way.
# 29 19 years ago

> Hilary duff..a ball(xcuse me, TESTICLE!)of sunshine. She Can't sing, has only one acting style and could lose some weight!The kind of girl who says "I LOVE being a virgin" then goes home and makes her dog eat her out.
>
# 30 19 years ago

>
ya all are just jelouse of her, she got papular and people loved her so fast...and if u hate her then it's ur problem, she done nothing to u....grow up!
(Messages 16 to 30 of 157 (Page 2 of 11) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread