search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

The sunlight detergent ad

(Messages 31 to 37 of 37 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

No it doesn't descredit the song, we all liked it, we would all love to listen to the full version...
keep on the good work.
# 32 19 years ago

Jason...please email me when the dowmload is available. I just wrote a note to the "Sunlight" company asking them about the song in this commercial. Awesome tune...I just love it! It makes me happy every time I hear it. I told them it would be a great marketing tool if they were to provide a CD copy of the single on every package or bottle of Sunlight detergent...they would sell tons! (instead of those ridiculous soccer game CD-Roms they have a promotional gimmicks on the packages). Great song!!
Kim
# 33 19 years ago

> URGH!
> I need to know that song from the sunlight detergent ad, with the kid trying to get his shoe out of the tree. the song goes "i don't need ice cream, i don't need pie, cuz your the appple of my eye". ANYONE who knows it pleasepleaseplease leet me know!
# 34 19 years ago

Hey Man,

I was checking back here after getting back from vacation. Did you ever finish the "apple of my eye" song and if so where could I find a copy of it?

-P

> Cool. Thanks, folks. Sam- yeah, three chords can still work wonders sometimes. I'll have something available in the next couple of weeks. See ya.
>
> Jason
# 35 19 years ago

Moll
This song is the best effing thing I have heard in a while. DUDE, make an album.
If there was no ad we would know not of you.
Go with it, do not hum and haw
do your thing.
Although its a fragment, its the best thing going.
# 36 19 years ago

Hi there,

I was wondering the same thing, so I contacted Unilever (Sunlight's parent company) via e-mail. Their reply is attached below:

"Thanks for writing!

The song was created for the commercial by contracted composers, which is often
the case for advertising. Unfortunately it is not available anywhere else.

Thank you for your interest!
Your friends at Sunlight"

Kinda sad, really.

# 37 19 years ago

I love that song, too. I actually e-mailed the company, and their response was: this song was actually written for the Sunlight company, expressly for this ad, and it doesn't exist anywhere else, and they have no plans to release it. Too bad!
(Messages 31 to 37 of 37 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

37 posts in this thread