search user
Clipland Forum Other

Songs of "The OC"

(Messages 31 to 45 of 96 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 20 years ago

Who sings the song at the end of the March 1st episode where Seth is going to stop Ana?
# 32 20 years ago

Brad
Nada Surf "If you leave". Originally done by OMD in the 80's.

# 33 20 years ago

who sings the song when seth cohen rans into the airport to stop anna
# 34 20 years ago

Sugar
I think they said the artist at the end but I didn't catch it. can someone please tell me.
# 35 20 years ago

> Who sings the song at the end of the March 1st episode where Seth is going to stop Ana?
# 36 20 years ago

Brad
The new version of "If you leave" is done by Nada Surf. read previous posts before you questions that have already been answered.
# 37 20 years ago

who sings the song with a part saying "touch you once, touch you twice, not gonna let you go without a price?
# 38 20 years ago

Ya I wanna know too!!!

> >Who sings that song when it's new years eve and ryan is racing up the stairs to find marissa and tell her that he loves her??
>
> -Thank you

# 39 20 years ago

who sings that song, touch me once, touch me twice, the newer version, and wonderwall, newer version, both scenes with seth.
Thanks!
# 40 20 years ago

Brad
Nada Surf - If you leave
Ryan Adams - Wonderwall

You're welcome!
# 41 20 years ago

Brad
Finley Quaye - Dice

You're welcome.
# 42 20 years ago

> Who sings the last song of the season finale where Ryan is driving away with Theresa?I'd really appreciate it.
>thanks
# 43 19 years ago

Its Into Dust by Mazzy Star.
Thanks! I didn't know who it was by until you suggested it!
That is if it is the same one as when she overdoses and Ryan finds her in an alley way
>
# 44 19 years ago

who sings the song in the episode at TJ when marrisa overdoses and passes out and ryan comes to find her and he picks her up and walks, while summer and seth are watching?
>
# 45 19 years ago

who sings the song on the season 4 finale when marissa shoots trey???
(Messages 31 to 45 of 96 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread