search user
Clipland Forum Other

Songs of "The OC"

(Messages 16 to 30 of 96 (Page 2 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

HELP!!!! Does anyone know the song where Ryan and Marissa kiss for the 1st time on the ferris wheel??? And the song in the 2nd episode that goes "California...california" It's NOT the theme song. If someone knows it please help me out! Thanks. :)
# 17 20 years ago

> does anyone know the song and band that the gang went to see in concert? is it rooni? or rudy? and whats the name of the song?
> It's Rooney and the song is called "Shakin"
# 18 20 years ago

> Who sings the slow song in the scene where
> ryan and marissa are on the ferris wheel
# 19 20 years ago

dave
> > Who sings the slow song in the scene where
> > ryan and marissa are on the ferris wheel
>

>> the song that plays when they kiss on the ferris wheel is called 'paint the silence' by South
# 20 20 years ago

dave
> Who sings the slow song in the scene where Ryan takes the passed-out neighbor girl to the pool house after the party? It's sung by a woman, maybe Mazzy Star but I can't tell...
> -Thanks!
>
>>answer = Mazzy Star.. song: Into Dust
# 21 19 years ago

andrea
yea its when marissa stays at olivers and ryan just walks out of the penthouse all mad ..."now im sitting here by myself..thinking bout somebody else...why did you...."
# 22 20 years ago

In the episode where Oliver "takes pills," The lyrics say "step into my room," I know the artist name starts with a "D" any help would be great..thanks

~Chad
# 23 20 years ago

does anyone know that song that is played in the first episode of The OC at the party, it is a hip hop/rap styled song and kinda sounds like truphets in the chorus!!??
# 24 20 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song from the latest OC. It's by turin brakes, but does anyone know the name of it,
# 25 20 years ago

who sings the cover of wonder wall in the 19 episode
# 26 20 years ago

Whos sings the song at the beginning of the Show ? it goes...California here we come, right back where we started from..like that...who sings that?!
>
# 27 20 years ago

chris
Ryan Adams sings the "Wonderwall" from episode 19. Does anyone know who sings the song from that same episode that starts, "Hello Sunshine"?
# 28 20 years ago

curt
> Ryan Adams sings the "Wonderwall" from episode 19. Does anyone know who sings the song from that same episode that starts, "Hello Sunshine"?
It's "Hello Sunshine" by Super Fury Animals
# 29 20 years ago

curt
> Ryan Adams sings the "Wonderwall" from episode 19. Does anyone know who sings the song from that same episode that starts, "Hello Sunshine"?
Correction,that should be Furry with 2 R's
# 30 20 years ago

Jenny
I know that the songs featured in the latest episode- February 25th- were by artists Patrick Park and Prestin School of Industry. However, does anyone know the names of these songs? Especially the one playing when Marissa and Ryan are talking at the table outside... thanks!!
*Jenny*
(Messages 16 to 30 of 96 (Page 2 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread