search user
Clipland Forum Movie Trailers

HELP PLEASE

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

WHO KNOWS THE NAME OF THE SONG PLAYED IN THE MOVIE HITCH IT'S PLAYED WHEN WILL SMITH GOES TO A BAR I THINK IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE I WANT LOVE OR I WANNA LOVE OR SOMETHING SOUNDS PRETTY MUCH LIKE EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL BUT I DONT KNOW HELP PLEASE.
# 2 18 years ago

I heard this too...I also want to know!!! It totally sounds like "everything but the girl" but not on soundtrack. Anyone????

> WHO KNOWS THE NAME OF THE SONG PLAYED IN THE MOVIE HITCH IT'S PLAYED WHEN WILL SMITH GOES TO A BAR I THINK IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE I WANT LOVE OR I WANNA LOVE OR SOMETHING SOUNDS PRETTY MUCH LIKE EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL BUT I DONT KNOW HELP PLEASE.
# 3 18 years ago

Is it "Before Today" from the album titled Walking Wounded?

> WHO KNOWS THE NAME OF THE SONG PLAYED IN THE MOVIE HITCH IT'S PLAYED WHEN WILL SMITH GOES TO A BAR I THINK IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE I WANT LOVE OR I WANNA LOVE OR SOMETHING SOUNDS PRETTY MUCH LIKE EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL BUT I DONT KNOW HELP PLEASE.
# 4 18 years ago

> Is it "Before Today" from the album titled Walking Wounded?
>
> No that is not it, the singer is a woman and I have been trying to find out who sings that too. If you get an answer please post it.
>
>
>
> > WHO KNOWS THE NAME OF THE SONG PLAYED IN THE MOVIE HITCH IT'S PLAYED WHEN WILL SMITH GOES TO A BAR I THINK IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE I WANT LOVE OR I WANNA LOVE OR SOMETHING SOUNDS PRETTY MUCH LIKE EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL BUT I DONT KNOW HELP PLEASE.
>
# 5 18 years ago

Five Fathoms from album Temperamental, by EBTG

> I heard this too...I also want to know!!! It totally sounds like "everything but the girl" but not on soundtrack. Anyone????
>
>
>
> > WHO KNOWS THE NAME OF THE SONG PLAYED IN THE MOVIE HITCH IT'S PLAYED WHEN WILL SMITH GOES TO A BAR I THINK IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE I WANT LOVE OR I WANNA LOVE OR SOMETHING SOUNDS PRETTY MUCH LIKE EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL BUT I DONT KNOW HELP PLEASE.
>
# 6 18 years ago

> Is it "Before Today" from the album titled Walking Wounded?
>
>
>
> I looked at the ending credits of the movie and it is Five Fathoms by Everything but the girl. It's on the Adapt or Die: Ten years of remix's album. I have been trying to figure this one out too, I loved that song in the movie. Hope this helps.
>
>
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread