search user
Clipland Forum Other

ВСЕ СУКИ ЧИТАЙТЕ

(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 15 years ago

ВЫ все суки ебнутые и целки порваные.
USA -лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,АНГЛИЯ ХВАТИТ СОСАТЬ У США.
БУШ - гандон штопаный , Пускай сосет у Купчика и делает дрочку DROKKO.И пусть Буш жрет мое говно которое я для него налажу и испеку.Спосибо!

# 2 15 years ago

> ВЫ все суки ебнутые и целки порваные.
: USA -лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,лохи,АНГЛИЯ ХВАТИТ СОСАТЬ У США.
: БУШ - гандон штопаный , Пускай сосет у Купчика и делает дрочку DROKKO.И пусть Буш жрет мое говно которое я для него налажу и испеку.Спосибо!

# 3 15 years ago

USA ALL THE WAY
I don't know what the hell you said, but if you're going to insult the great nation of America, at least take the time to learn a little English.
# 4 15 years ago

MADDMAN
FUCK YOU!!!! i dont even know what ur saying, but ur shitting on ym country u fagget!!! so bst off er we'll nuke ur ass!!!
# 5 15 years ago

Johnny Rotten
English muthafucka, do you speak it?!

# 6 15 years ago

K
What great nation?The one that is just finish bombing the 2nd country in a space of less than a year??Shame on America's politicians
# 7 15 years ago

joe
It appears that MADDMAN has little more mastery of the english language that hindenburg. Is there anyone with respect for their mother-tongue that wants to pitch in besides these 'tards?
# 8 15 years ago

VV

I know what did that man said and he was right. Now America violates all ideals that were honoured before - freedom and democracy. Dumb president Bush put all american society to hazard to satisfact his stupid self-esteem.
There is no such nation as Americans - all of them were created by English, Irish, German, Spanish and Chinese (don't forget about people from Africa - YO!!!!).
Молодец, чувак!!! Кто бы ты ни был, я тобой горжусь!!!!!! Написать этим америкосам, кто они на самом деле!!!! Надеюсь, ты прочитаешь это!!!!!!!
# 9 15 years ago

VV

I know what did that man said and he was right. Now America violates all ideals that were honoured before - freedom and democracy. Dumb president Bush put all american society to hazard to satisfact his stupid self-esteem.
There is no such nation as Americans - all of them were created by English, Irish, German, Spanish and Chinese (don't forget about people from Africa - YO!!!!).
Молодец, чувак!!! Кто бы ты ни был, я тобой горжусь!!!!!! Написать этим америкосам, кто они на самом деле!!!! Надеюсь, ты прочитаешь это!!!!!!!
# 10 15 years ago

Che Guevara
Why should we know so well your stupid language if you don´t know ours?

# 11 15 years ago

Why are you posting on an American website board if you dislike the country so much?
I know why...because in your own country, you'll be killed for speaking your mind. Looks like America's not all that bad is it, tard?

# 12 15 years ago

pitt
:Go fist yourself douchebag

# 13 15 years ago

Che Guevara
Well let´s see: A country that sends its own sons to the fucking war... oh that´s an excellent exemple. In my country we are all free, much more than in your country, what is your idea of freedom? kun kux clan? Did u see all those children that your stupid country killed, and hurt? and u go there saying that u r going to send them peace and democracy??????oh give me a break! Oh, by the way, u guys found all the chemical weapons u said there was... so what is the reason of the war?
No, now tell me it´s not that bad... u have no idea how my country is, u don´t even know where i come from, but i can asure u it´s not the 'War Country'

# 14 15 years ago

can we please be nice?
methinks that too much hostility is built up here...it makes me sad. We should all have the right to speak our minds, and it should be just that: speaking our minds and stating our opinions, accepting other peoples opinions, and being able to read them without jumping all over each other. But, I also think that facts should be straight before opinions are made. Some misinterpreted statements were at the basis of some of these opinions, and maybe we should all have the facts before we go on attacking each other.
--mo
# 15 15 years ago

no shut up
me thinks ur stupid
shut up
u cant speak ur mind.
ur dumb
> methinks that too much hostility is built up here...it makes me sad. We should all have the right to speak our minds, and it should be just that: speaking our minds and stating our opinions, accepting other peoples opinions, and being able to read them without jumping all over each other. But, I also think that facts should be straight before opinions are made. Some misinterpreted statements were at the basis of some of these opinions, and maybe we should all have the facts before we go on attacking each other.
> --mo

(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread