During the last weeks we had the capacity to revisit some features here on the site and continue our process of lifting the overall quality of the user experience. Among the numerous bug fixes, tidy-ups and optimizations are:
- We overhauled our commenting engine. Registered and unregistered users (with a captcha challenge) are now free to comment on titles in our database. Soon the improved version will be migrated to the Blog and Collections as well. It's also planned to let users comment on ClipClashes. Be prepared.
- User Ratings on /Summary pages are back. From now on anonymous users (with a captcha protected against spam) and registered users are able to rate all title entries on Clipland.
- Translations are proceeding: After much of the Pro and UserCenter sections has been translated into German, /Summary and /Name pages were next. So Clipland is nearing a 100% bi-lingual state.
- Clipland TV lived a life of endless repetition much too long. Although our TV service is still in beta and far from a 24/7 live feed (it's actually not even a real stream but a dynamic playlist) we improved the clip selection and the range of available videos. Tune in
- The Clipland Wiki, our easy-to-use user contribution area, is back online after about a year of absence. So feel invited to write up your own articles or contribute on existing ones. Go there.
- On searches, results with only one matching record get immediately redirected to the entry. This will result in less pageviews for us, but in a faster and thus better user-experience for you. Try it: multiple matches vs. single match
Copyright © 1998-2017 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com - 1st in music videos online!