search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

Talk to Hilary Duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 57 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

I really want to talk to Hilary Duff!!! I'm a big fan of her!!! I live in Moldova!!! Maybe you heard of my country,but I don't realy think so!!! I no just like,I love your movies and songs!!! I didn' heard and saw all of them but I would like to... OK!! Hilary I want to talk to you just 1 time!!! By phone or by chat!!! If you don't mind I will tell you my yahoo messenger adress,so you can write me : gapafudus@yahoo.com!!! plz write me!!! I wanna talk to you!!!
# 17 17 years ago

I LOVE HIL
# 18 17 years ago

Hi hilary duff,
I can't believe i'm talking to you.
I am your biggest fan.
I have all your things you made.You know it's called stuff by hilary duff.Cool.
Bye Love you!!!!
# 19 17 years ago

> I LOVE HIL
because she is the best teen i've ever seen
# 20 17 years ago

> Dear hilary,
> I just wanted to tell you that I love your movie,The Perfect Man.Ihave the movie,and the book.I am your #1 fan.I love all of your shows.Well,I have to get ready for church now.So,bye.
>
# 21 17 years ago

> Dear hilary,
> I just wanted to tell you that I love your movie,The Perfect Man.Ihave the movie,and the book.I am your #1 fan.I love all of your shows.Well,I have to get ready to leve the comaputur lab.
>
# 22 17 years ago

> > Dear hilary,
I ju8st wanted to say I love your singing I sing to Wake up every day. I know the song off by heart. I think your a great actress. I really want to meet you I'm your number 1 fan. Whens your next concert?
# 23 17 years ago

> > > Dear hilary,
> I ju8st wanted to say I love your singing I sing to Wake up every day. I know the song off by heart. I think your a great actress. I really want to meet you I'm your number 1 fan. Whens your next concert?
# 24 17 years ago

> I LOVE HIL
# 25 17 years ago

> I LOVE HIL
# 26 17 years ago

> I really want to talk to hilary Duff plese I really want to talk to Hilary Duff
# 27 17 years ago

i like hilary duff so much i think she rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love u hilary u r the best !!!!
u r my favorite actress/singer/dancer!!!
# 28 17 years ago

Hi Hilary! I think you are great! I love your singing!
Love,
*Abby*
# 29 17 years ago

Hey Hilary! I think you are great! Please email me! I think your singing is fantastic! Your dog is cute too! I think you are awesome!!!!
Luv ya!
*Abby*
# 30 17 years ago

nikki
hi hilary i love u i love your songs!!!:)
love nikki
(Messages 16 to 30 of 57 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread