Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i want to talk to hilary duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 123 (Page 1 of 9) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I really want to talk to hilary duff i have
alot to tell her and i feel i could only tell
her . Hilary duff i went to 5 of your concerts it didnt cost me alot i know alot
of people wanted to see you and im very greatful for seeing you i just wished everybody could see you i really miss going to your concerts . please i want to talk to hilary
# 2 18 years ago

rachel0
> I really want to talk to hilary duff i have
> alot to tell her and i feel i could only tell
> her . Hilary duff i went to 5 of your concerts it didnt cost me alot i know alot
> of people wanted to see you and im very greatful for seeing you i just wished everybody could see you i really miss going to your concerts . please i want to talk to hilary
# 3 18 years ago

hi hilary is the best
and i love chocooooo!!! so you know hilary
love ya bye
dee
# 4 18 years ago

> her . Hilary duff i went to 5 of your concerts it didnt cost me alot i know alot
> of people wanted to see you and im very greatful for seeing you i just wished everybody could see you i really miss going to your concerts . please i want to talk to hilary
# 5 18 years ago

> > I really want to talk to hilary duff i have
> > alot to tell her and i feel i could only tell
> > her . Hilary duff i went to 5 of your concerts it didnt cost me alot i know alot
> > of people wanted to see you and im very greatful for seeing you i just wished everybody could see you i really miss going to your concerts . please i want to talk to hilary
>
# 6 18 years ago

k i really hope u can answer me back but i want to no if u have a my space because i saw someone who said is that has 1 but im not sure but anyway u no the drill im ur #1 fan i love well all its true 4 me but please just write my back thats all i ask k ty! love david richardson
# 7 18 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

> lisen to her CDs alot
> my friends talk about Hilary alot
> but who new about talking to her
> so please let me talk to Hilary.f
# 9 18 years ago

> > lisen to her CDs alot
> > my friends talk about Hilary alot
> > but who new about talking to her
> > so please let me talk to Hilary.f
# 10 18 years ago

> hi hilary you are the best
> you are so preety
> i have always want to meet you
> bye you are the best

# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

> I really want to talk to hilary duff i have alot to tell her and i feel i could only tell
# 14 18 years ago

natalie

# 15 18 years ago

I really want to talk to hilary duff i feel i have lots of things to tell her i would just love to talk to her i think she is butifull i love to watch her shows and films
and listen to her lovley voice

i realy hope you get this email PLEASE PLEASE REPLIE AS QUIK AS POSIBLE.

(Messages 1 to 15 of 123 (Page 1 of 9) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread