search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

I need Hilary Duffs email

(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I really need Hilary Duffs email because it would mean every thing to me 1st off i have like no friends and i deserve this one favor of being able to talk to my idol.
# 2 18 years ago

> I really need Hilary Duffs email because it would mean every thing to me 1st off i have like no friends and i deserve this one favor of being able to talk to my idol.
# 3 17 years ago

> > I really need Hilary Duffs email because it would mean every thing to me 1st off i have like no friends and i deserve this one favor of being able to talk to my idol.
> ineed her cell phone number also . pieases give it to me im 17.
# 4 17 years ago

> > > I really need Hilary Duffs email because it would mean every thing to me 1st off i have like no friends and i deserve this one favor of being able to talk to my idol.
> > ineed her cell phone number also . pieases give it to me im 17
>
# 5 17 years ago

> > > I really need Hilary Duffs email because it would mean every thing to me 1st off i have like no friends and i deserve this one favor of being able to talk to my idol.
> > ineed her cell phone number also . pieases give it to me im 17.
>
# 6 17 years ago

> > > > I really need Hilary Duffs email because it would mean every thing to me 1st off i have like no friends and i deserve this one favor of being able to talk to my idol.
> > > ineed her cell phone number also . pieases give it to me im 17.
> >
>
# 7 17 years ago

i really need hilarys number because i have no friends and i want to talk about it with her
# 8 17 years ago

I wood Love to sing on the phone so she can know that i can sing good like her i sang ever since i was 2 and talk to hear but not like all the time she is busy but like one time i wish she woud come to my house i woud tell hear my adess but i do not know phone number but i wish she is cool and come to my
to hilary duff from caitlin
# 9 17 years ago

Hey my email adress is for you if you are my best fans Buggyboop6000@yahoo.com
email me are you downt love me Hilary Duff
# 10 16 years ago

i would like hilarys number to talk 2 her about some things i love her to bits so plz can i have it.
# 11 16 years ago

lisa poissant
> i really need hilarys number because i have no friends and i want to talk about it with her
# 12 16 years ago

I want Hilary's number because she is my idol!!
# 13 16 years ago

> i really need hilarys number because i have no friends and i want to talk about it with her
# 14 16 years ago

# 15 16 years ago

> i really need hilarys number because i have no friends and i want to talk about it with her pleas
(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread