search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

Hilary Duffs Email

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

please give me your Email I am your 1# fan plz i would do any thing
# 2 18 years ago

Hi!!
Hilary Ann i know you dont do this but can i have e-mail please well if you dont want to give it me well at least give it to my sister shes your biggest fan ever :D !! Her e-mail is creampuff96@hotmail.com
# 3 18 years ago

LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH !!!! KISS KISS
# 4 18 years ago

> please give me your Email I am her 1# fan plz i would do any thing to meet hey i have all of her infromation right here see i googled her

>Hilary Erhard Duff[1] (born September 28, 1987), sometimes credited as "Hilary Ann Duff" or "Hilary Ann Lisa Duff", is an American actress and pop music singer. After gaining prominence in the television show Lizzie McGuire, she has since gone onto a film career, with roles in mainstream pictures such as Cheaper by the Dozen and independent films such as Material Girls. Duff has also launched a music career that includes a number of world-wide hit singles as well as two #1 albums on the Billboard 200.

# 5 17 years ago

> please give me your Email I am your 1# fan plz i would do any thing
# 6 17 years ago

> > please give me your Email I am your 1# fan plz i would do any thing

Dean
# 7 17 years ago

amd if you do decide to cause i know your bussie and all but email me you email plz my email is mangonecrazy135970@yahoo.com
# 8 18 years ago

Hi, Hil babe.I am Andy. I like UR's movie Raise Your Voice & Codet Kelly.As these stories had passed in my life. Today is 28th October,2005. U have compleated 18 years &1 month. I would like to have UR's E-Mail adress. So that I can write my song to You.

Thanking U,
Andy
# 9 18 years ago

ı love you plz
# 10 18 years ago

> > please give me your Email I am your 1# fan plz i would do any thing
> ı love you plz
# 11 18 years ago

> please give me your Email I am your 1# fan plz i would do any thing Hello Hillary Mmy name is Monique Ramirez and I am your #1 fan. I just love your work I think you are the greatiest. You are my role model. I always look at your shows and I always try to dress like you. You have great style
# 12 18 years ago

> please give me your Email I am your 1# fan plz i would do any thing to met you!love cameo
# 13 18 years ago

> please give me your Email I am your 1# fan plz i would do any thing! i used my moms email but plz i beg of you and could you send me a signed picture if its not to much trouble thanks,#1 fan three posters of hil on my wall and thats all i talk about hilary duff hilary duff hilary duff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 14 18 years ago

> please give me your Email I am your 1# fan plz i would do any thing.
i went to your concert and u were the best!
me and my friends always talk about you!
my friend would die if she new i had your email.
i am 12 years old so please give me your email address. i would go on the whole day to talk to you.
# 15 18 years ago

i love u, i love your movies!!!!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread