search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

e-mail Hilary Duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 31 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 16 17 years ago

dear hil r u allowed to shop with you fans?
# 17 17 years ago

# 18 17 years ago

# 19 17 years ago

hey hil can u hang out with your fans
# 20 18 years ago

please wrtite me. i from is uzbekistan.thanks
# 21 18 years ago

hi hilary you wont believe i am such a crazy fan of you i have a huge collection on you
i will be very happy if i get your e-mail address pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeee its a humble request
# 22 18 years ago

I love you. coll me at 2038499350.
# 23 18 years ago

Dear Hilary Duff
I'am 11 and i love all your films sometimes i watch them 3 times in 1 day, ireally like a cinderella story and i like raise your voice. I think your songs are really good to!
are you going to do any more films?
please email me back
Luv Grace xxxxxxx
# 24 18 years ago

Dear Hilary Duff
I'am 11 and i love all your films sometimes i watch them 3 times in 1 day, i really like a cinderella story and i like raise your voice. I think your songs are really good to!
are you going to do any more films?
please email me back
Luv Grace xxxxxxx
# 25 18 years ago

> >dear:hil hi my names haylie i'm 10. I'm a big fan. i have always looked up to your my role model.You inspired me to do so many things i never knew i could. i love your singing,i can watch your movies over and over.I guss...alot of fans say that.i know your busy but it would mean the world to me if you yourself e-mailed me back well i guss i should let you get back to work
> form:haylie
# 26 17 years ago

>dear Hilary i am your admirer and i don t speak english very good i watch so many your films please answer to me soon don t forget i am your admirer.......
# 27 17 years ago

Hi ya hilary, its jessie i would like 2 say u is soo cool!!! i want 2 c u at a concert but i cant!! I would like it if u sent me a email bac 2 me!! r u reliesin ene more singles yet?????? IM UR N.O 1 FAN I AM, IAM, IAM, IAM plz plz plz send me a email
is u still goin out wiv good charlotte boy??????
luv ya lots jessie N.O 1 FAN x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x
# 28 17 years ago

>dear hilary,my name is stacey im 9years old me and my best freind becky are your nunber 1 fans i wont to go to one of your concerts sooooo much how old do you have to be to go to one of your concerts.me and becky are your idals. please e_mail me back from stacey craik

# 29 17 years ago

>dear hilary,my name is stacey im 9years old me and my best freind becky are your nunber 1 fans i wont to go to one of your concerts sooooo much how old do you have to be to go to one of your concerts.me and becky are your idals. please e_mail me back from stacey craik

# 30 17 years ago

hello hilary duff my name is sharni im a big fan of yours can u please talk back because your the best (any way) your so gorgeous i wish i was you can u talk to me on msn my adress it gogouz_girls@hotmail.com ill be waiting xox bye bye
(Messages 16 to 30 of 31 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 1 message >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread