search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

hilay duff!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I really want to meet her. I really admire her. I want to be like her when im older. Please make my wish come true!
# 2 18 years ago

her body is so hot. she is really really pretty.
# 3 18 years ago

> I really want to meet her. I really admire her. I want to be like her when im older. Please make my wish come true!actually i am lying, i hate hilary duff,she is such a pregnant dog.
# 4 18 years ago

hey i really would like to meet you becauase i would like to be an actor. please contact me at claudiaprivacy@hotmail.com
# 5 18 years ago

Iam a rely big fan.I like your new song wake
up on a Saterday night.

Love,
Hope Ridder
# 6 18 years ago

Iam a rely big fan.I like your new song wake
up on a Saterday night.

Love,
Hope Ridder
# 7 18 years ago

> I really want to meet her. I really admire her. I want to be like her when im older. Please make my wish come true! i love hilay duff !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i love hr sogs
# 8 18 years ago

> I really want to meet her. I really admire her. I want to be like her when im older. Please make my wish come true!i so love your show Lizze Mciker
# 9 18 years ago

> I really want to meet her. I really admire her. I want to be like her when im older. Please make my wish come true!
# 10 18 years ago

> I really want to meet her. I really admire her. I want to be like her when im older. Please make my wish come true!
# 11 18 years ago

> > I really want to meet her. I really admire her. I want to be like her when im older. Please make my wish come true!
>Hi
# 12 18 years ago

she is very good actris.And she is very beautiful and pleasand.She has very nice moveies.She is the best!!!
# 13 18 years ago

dear hilary you are so lucky to be famous
i wish i could be like you and have tones of
friends
best wishes natalie hallett hope to see you here on monday the 5 th i wish you could sighn somthing of mine .
# 14 18 years ago

> > I really want to meet her. I really admire her. I want to be like her when im older. Please make my wish come true!actually i am lying, i hate hilary duff,she is such a pregnant dog.
>
# 15 18 years ago

> Iam a rely big fan.I like your new song wake
> up on a Saterday night.
>
>
> Love,
> Hope Ridder
(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread