search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

e-mail Hilary Duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 169 (Page 1 of 12) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Dear Hilary Duff,
I went to your concert on the 30. I really want you to e-mail me at grm716. I am your #1 fan.
# 2 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary Duff,
> I went to your concert on the 30. I really want you to e-mail me at grm716. I am your #1 fan.
# 3 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary Duff,
> I went to your concert on the 30. I really want you to e-mail me at grm716. I am your #1 fan.
# 4 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary Duff,
> I Love your movies, music, and your work. May you pleace e-mail me at cortez837@bellsouth.net. Thank you and God Bless.

Sincerly your #1 Fan.
Crystal Cortez.
# 5 18 years ago

Hilary,
Just wanted to see what was goign on with you and if your still on tour or not, i know you came to my city but i couldn't get tickets :( i was sad about that but i know youll come again and see us well hopefully anyway i just wanted to say hey and see if we could talk so hope to hear from you soon My email is Greg4912004@yahoo.com if you get a chance i'd like that alot talk to you soon bye
# 6 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary Duff,
> Hey hilary!
It was my 15th birthday on saturday and in aus your 18th is tomorrow!
So i want to wish you A VERRY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
i love you so much i want to be you wen im older!
Well actually now!
Lol E-mail me back PLEASE
I Beg you
I have to go !
Goodbye Love and best wishes
Kelly-Anne!
15 FEMALE Australia!

# 7 18 years ago

Hello to you hilary you are the most beautiful seen OK and aprés and what you can etre my friend but seullement on cat OK and gives I your msn and thank you
# 8 18 years ago

> Hello to you hilary you are the most beautiful seen OK and aprés and what you can etre my friend but seullement on cat OK and gives I your msn and thank you
# 9 18 years ago

Dear,Hiary
# 10 18 years ago

I LOVE YOU EMAIL ME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 11 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary Duff,i wish u a very happy bday
# 12 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary Duff,i wish u a very happy bday
# 13 18 years ago

Dear:Hillary Duff

I am your #1 fan! I have all your CD's! They are asome! I have blonde hair tall grade 4 9 years old. And I love your show Lizzie Mcguire!
# 14 18 years ago

to dear Hilary,
I have invited you to my birthday. I live in Australia. I live in melbourne. My party is at Intensity and then after I will go home with my friends. I am a big fan of you.
I am turning 10. My brithdate is the 11 of Janurary. My mum said it was ok. She said she's not going to pay for you to come over here, but she said that she will pay a extra $15 dollars for you to come to intensity. Happy Birthday Hilary I heard you turned 18. I found out your birthday the 28th of steptember. i want us to be best friends. but we live in differnt countrys. I don't know when my birthday party is, but I'll let you know. Email me back please and let me know. From Jessica xxooxo
# 15 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary Duff,
> I really want you to e-mail me at zoe_dainty@hotmail.com. I am your #1 fan.I have every cd and dvd you have ever made. my room is full of your poster my mum said she will take me seeing you next year but we live in england so is far away. but i love you n cant wait to cum and see you hope u get this your no 1 fan zoe luv ya x x x
(Messages 1 to 15 of 169 (Page 1 of 12) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread