search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

I love Hilary

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Dear everybody realley want Hilary Duff's email address because I realley want to meet her and I just want to talk to her I think she has such a good vioce and a realley good actdress and I love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address I am her biggest fan in the would. I love her very much so plz I want her email. Julia Rabbitt
# 2 18 years ago

> Dear everybody realley want Hilary Duff's email address because I realley want to meet her and I just want to talk to her I think she has such a good vioce and a realley good actdress and I love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address I am her biggest fan in the would. I love her very much so plz I want her email. Julia Rabbitt
# 3 18 years ago

> > Dear everybody realley want Hilary Duff's email address because I realley want to meet her and I just want to talk to her I think she has such a good vioce and a realley good actdress and I love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address I am her biggest fan in the would. I love her very much so plz I want her email. Julia Rabbitt
>
# 4 18 years ago

>i dont no it but if u find out wil u tell me plz
# 5 18 years ago

hi hillary girl my birthday is in october and when i blow out my birthday cake i am going to wish to see YOU!!!!!!!! if you wantto e mail me my email is aryannamichelle@yahoo.com thanks,aryanna
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread