search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i want to Email hilary duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 258 (Page 1 of 18) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs Email address she is my faritoe singer i want to meet her so bad. Well i ahve to go bye.I lOVE YOU HILARY DUFF.
# 2 18 years ago

> Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs Email address she is my faritoe singer i want to meet her so bad. Well i have to go bye.I lOVE YOU HILARY DUFF.
# 3 18 years ago

> Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs Email address she is my faritoe singer i want to meet her so bad. Well i have to go bye.I lOVE YOU HILARY DUFF.
# 4 18 years ago

# 5 18 years ago

hi i would love to talk to hilary duff could you plz send me her e mail address love u hilary
# 6 18 years ago

> Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs Email address she is my faritoe singer i want to meet her so bad. Well i ahve to go bye.I lOVE YOU HILARY DUFF.
# 7 18 years ago

hi my name is vandie i was hopeing that you can give me hillarys emial adderss ,she is the grates person in the world pelase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 8 18 years ago

> Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duffs Email address she is my faritoe singer i want to meet her so bad. Well i ahve to go bye.I lOVE YOU HILARY DUFF.
# 9 18 years ago

I would like to let Hilary know that I congradulate her on her progress and awesome music. I would also like to thank her, her music has literally saved my life as I was about to commit suicide. Her songs have made me realize alot and I would like to thank her. I know have a full time job and am putting money fourth to go to one of her concerts so I can see her in person. I owe her much and support her to the end. Thank you Hilary Duff(Hil) and keep up the good work.
# 10 18 years ago

Megan Worden
Hi Hilary! I am your #1 fan!You are my
favorite singer. My mom says I look like
you. My faivorte song is The Girl Can
Rock. Please put another concert in New York.
I LOVE YOU!
# 11 18 years ago

My email address is....Hilary@HilaryDuff.com
# 12 18 years ago

# 13 17 years ago

Angela
hey hillary what is your email adress i wish i could go to one of your concerts so i could meet you
me and my friends jamie amd jenna love you you are like the best singer in the world i have you cd metomorphisis i like gotta find your iner strenght if you cant then just throw life away gotta learn to relie on you beaty strengh and wisdome to beatiful in side and out wed all agree life wwith out a doubt don't need a man to make things fair sprdilikely he won't be there listen girl gotta no its true in the end i got is you. it is a good song my mom said she will get me most wanted i like wake up i always listen to it on the computer. my friend darby said you are at her house onday but i didn't belive her you are to good to stay @ her house.
yours truly angela and my best friends jamie and jenna send me a letter with your email adress thanx Angela
-
# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

> Hi i want to know if you will give me hilary duff's Email address she is my favorite singer i want to meet her so bad. Well i ahve to go bye.I lOVE YOU HILARY DUFF.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 258 (Page 1 of 18) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread