search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i reallly want hilary duff's email

(Messages 1 to 15 of 73 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

> i just love love love hilary duff and i want her email badly. PLEASE HILLARY DUFF MAY U GIVE ME UR E-MAIL
# 2 18 years ago

> > i just love love love hilary duff and i want her email badly. PLEASE HILLARY DUFF MAY U GIVE ME UR E-MAIL
>
# 3 18 years ago

> > i just love love love hilary duff and i want her email badly. PLEASE HILLARY DUFF MAY U GIVE ME UR E-MAIL
>
# 4 18 years ago

> hi hilary would u like to give me ur email address if not ok kool
# 5 18 years ago

;) love you heaps.
>
# 6 18 years ago

>
# 7 18 years ago

> > > i just love love love hilary duff and i want her email badly. PLEASE HILLARY DUFF MAY U GIVE ME UR E-MAIL
> >
>
# 8 18 years ago

>
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!
# 9 18 years ago

> hi hilary i just wanted to ask how can i become like you i can match your voice in every song you have wrote i love you not in that way iam ** your voice is like a drug you are so awsome

# 10 18 years ago

lydia

i do to!!!!!!!

>
# 11 18 years ago

>
# 12 18 years ago

>
# 13 18 years ago

I'll do any thing to get Hilary Duff's e-mail.I love her so so so so much.I'll even die for her.I just want her e-mail.
PLEASE................
# 14 18 years ago

Dear Ms. Duff, Its Janet again. My friend Sarah went to your concert! She has all of your accessories. And so do I! She probably was screaming her brains out!!! Same as me!!

Your #1 BIGGEST fan in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR EVER AND EVER! P.S You are SO better than Lindsey Lohan!!!!

# 15 18 years ago

>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 73 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread