search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i want hilary duffs E-mail adress

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

i love hilary duff sooooooooooo much and i would love to talk to her. She roxs!!!!!!!!!!
SHE IS BY FAR THE BEST SINGER EVER !!!!!!!!!!
# 2 18 years ago

> i love hilary duff sooooooooooo much and i would love to talk to her. She roxs!!!!!!!!!!
> SHE IS BY FAR THE BEST SINGER EVER !!!!!!!!!!
# 3 18 years ago

Nicki
> i love hilary duff sooooooooooo much and i would love to talk to her. She roxs!!!!!!!!!!
# 4 18 years ago

I absoultey LOVE her i want to talk to her realy bad BEST POPSTAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 5 18 years ago

> > i love hilary duff sooooooooooo much and i would love to talk to her. She roxs!!!!!!!!!!
> > SHE IS BY FAR THE BEST SINGER EVER !!!!!!!!!!
>
# 6 18 years ago

Hilary I am in fith grade at Porter Ridge ELM. I promise! I am not any little freak from wherever! Please tell me your adress so Ican type my buisness Letter to you!Its a major assighnment without your adress I fail part of my grade! And yes the buisness letter does affect in my behavior and my gade so pretty ,pretty please let me have it!If you do I will always like your singing! ps: You rock!
# 7 18 years ago

I liked the film cinderlla and ecspecially lizzie mc guire.
We also love your new song that you made called wake up. We wanted to ask you if we could have your email adress.Can we have two small pictures of you with your auto graph on it.can u please sen and reply as quick as possible.
thank you.
# 8 18 years ago

Hello if someone know Hillary Duff e-mail adress please mail me !!!! I'm a big fan!!!
# 9 18 years ago

Very much people want Hilary e-mail but 99% will not obtain him. I wanted to but I now very well that I will not have it indiferent where I asking for him. I just want to ask here few questions not more but this will never happen!! My e-mail is razvan_pavel02@yahoo.com if someone want to say me Hilary e-mail :)
# 10 18 years ago

> > > i love hilary duff sooooooooooo much and i would love to talk to her. She roxs
SHE IS BY FAR THE BEST SINGER EVER.i wish she is my girlfriend and that she sats yes i will be your girlfriend

# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

hey hil i love ya ur so kool and i love ur amazing shows songs and movies i always watch ur movies like raise ur voice and cheaper by the dozen1+2 and the lizzie mcguire movie.......and all of them im ur biggest fan in the world and ur the best singer and actor!!!!!! i love u so much i have 5 big posters of u and 1 of lindsay lohan so u both can love each other!! haha!
# 13 18 years ago

hi ya my names chris im 19 i think u r so sexy and so is lindsay lohan i love the films you make and lohans love it if you would send me a msg it will be so cool

thanks babe
# 14 17 years ago

> > i love hilary duff sooooooooooo much and i would love to talk to her. She roxs!!!!!!!!!!
> > SHE IS BY FAR THE BEST SINGER EVER !!!!!!!!!!
>
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread