search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i want to know hilary duff 's phone number

(Messages 1 to 15 of 360 (Page 1 of 24) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Antonella De Paola
Dear.Hilary I love all ypur songs and u r my favorite singer. I think u r the beatifull singer in the WORLD my sister Ana Maria and Francesca love u to we all do.i hope i meet u soon and meet u.I LOVE YOU.I always listen to your cds. your fans. antonella,AnaMaria and Francesca
'
# 2 18 years ago

> Dear.Hilary I love all your songs and u r my favorite singer. I think u r the most beatifull singer in the WORLD my sister hallie davey love u to we all do.i hope i meet u soon and meet u.I LOVE YOU.I always listen to your cds. your fan. Anthony Davey
> '
# 3 18 years ago

> Dear.Hilary
we LOVE you we are your number one fans (thats what we think) we really want to see another concert of yours is there any more tickets for your concert in january we love your cd and your acting but most we love YOU.

LOVE YOUR NUMBER 1 FANS,
MACKENZIE AND LIZZY
> '
# 4 18 years ago

> Dear.Hilary
we LOVE you we are your number one fans (thats what we think) we really want to see another concert of yours is there any more tickets for your concert in january we love your cd and your acting but most we love YOU.

LOVE YOUR NUMBER 1 FANS,
MACKENZIE AND LIZZY
> '
# 5 18 years ago

Dear,Hilary
> I love your songs especialy the one Wake up Wake up on a Saturday Night.I have a sister her name is Tiyana.My sister and i have seen all your movies.Oh yeah i forgot to tell you my name my name is Silvana.I hope i get to call you.Ok now bye.
# 6 18 years ago

> Dear,Hilary
> > I love your songs especialy the one Wake up Wake up on a Saturday Night.I have a sister her name is Tiyana.My sister and i have seen all your movies.Oh yeah i forgot to tell you my name my name is Silvana.I hope i get to call you.Ok now bye.
>
# 7 18 years ago

> > Dear.Hilary
> we LOVE you we are your number one fans (thats what we think) we really want to see another concert of yours is there any more tickets for your concert in january we love your cd and your acting but most we love YOU.
>
> LOVE YOUR NUMBER 1 FANS,
> MACKENZIE AND LIZZY
> > '
>
# 8 18 years ago

I love you very much you ARE ver cool can I have your cell phone number?!!!
# 9 18 years ago

kaylie
> > Dear.Hilary
> we LOVE you we are your number one fans (thats what we think) we really want to see another concert of yours is there any more tickets for your concert in january we love your cd and your acting but most we love YOU.
>
> LOVE YOUR NUMBER 1 FANS,
> MACKENZIE AND LIZZY
> > '
>
# 10 18 years ago

Hannah
> Dear.Hilary I love all ypur songs and u r my favorite singer. I think u r the beatifull singer in the WORLD my sister Ana Maria and Francesca love u to we all do.i hope i meet u soon and meet u.I LOVE YOU.I always listen to your cds. your fans. antonella,AnaMaria and Francesca
> '
# 11 18 years ago

Hannah
> Dear.Hilary I love all ypur songs and u r my favorite singer. I think u r the beatifull singer in the WORLD my sister Ana Maria and Francesca love u to we all do.i hope i meet u soon and meet u.I LOVE YOU.I always listen to your cds. your fans. antonella,AnaMaria and Francesca
> '
# 12 18 years ago

Hannah
> '
# 13 18 years ago

> '
# 14 18 years ago

> '
# 15 18 years ago

> '
(Messages 1 to 15 of 360 (Page 1 of 24) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread