search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

Hi I really want Hilarys Duffs Email Address!!!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 120 (Page 1 of 8) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Dear everybody I really want Hilary Duff's email address because I really want to meet her and I just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and I love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address. She is also one of my greatest role models. I want to be like her when I grow up! I have all her albums beside one and I would love to talk to her.
# 2 18 years ago

hi everyone i really want hilary duffs email address cos i am a big fan and i've watched casper meets wendy it was great i also watched agent cody banks 1 and it was awsome and i watched the lizzie maguire
movie and cheaper by the dozen and the cinderella story and it was great
# 3 18 years ago

> Dear everybody I really want Hilary Duff's email address because I really want to meet her and I just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and I love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address. She is also one of my greatest role models. I want to be like her when I grow up! I have all her albums beside one and I would love to talk to her.
# 4 18 years ago

> hi everyone i really want hilary duffs email address cos i am a big fan and i've watched casper meets wendy it was great i also watched agent cody banks 1 and it was awsome and i watched the lizzie maguire
> movie and cheaper by the dozen and the cinderella story and it was great
>
# 5 18 years ago

> hi everyone i really want hilary duffs email address cos i am a big fan and i've watched casper meets wendy it was great i also watched agent cody banks 1 and it was awsome and i watched the lizzie maguire
> movie and cheaper by the dozen and the cinderella story and it was great
>
# 6 18 years ago

> > hi everyone i really want hilary duffs email address cos i am a big fan and i've watched casper meets wendy it was great i also watched agent cody banks 1 and it was awsome and i watched the lizzie maguire
> > movie and cheaper by the dozen and the cinderella story and it was great
> >
>
# 7 18 years ago

> Dear everybody I really want Hilary Duff's email address because I really want to meet her and I just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and I love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address. She is also one of my greatest role models. I want to be like her when I grow up! I have all her albums beside one and I would love to talk to her.
# 8 18 years ago

> > hi everyone i really want hilary duffs email address cos i am a big fan and i've watched casper meets wendy it was great i also watched agent cody banks 1 and it was awsome and i watched the lizzie maguire
> >
>
# 9 18 years ago

> >
>
# 10 18 years ago

> > > hi everyone i really want hilary duffs email address cos i am a big fan and i've watched casper meets wendy it was great i also watched agent cody banks 1 and it was awsome and i watched the lizzie maguire
> > > movie and cheaper by the dozen and the cinderella story and it was great
> > >
> >
>
# 11 18 years ago

> >
>
# 12 18 years ago

heidi anne gentry
> Dear everybody I really want Hilary Duff's email address because I really want to meet her and I just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and I love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address. She is also one of my greatest role models. I want to be like her when I grow up! I have all her albums beside one and I would love to talk to her.I am a really big fan of so all Iam ask is to met you in person I have been a fan of you fo about 6 years now so any why thanks for a good pop person you rock and doon't never change and i really mean it to .
# 13 18 years ago

> >hi hilary i saw you once when you were
in canada to see your video a cinderewla
storie
and i think your so cool and i would really like to get to Know you alot more
by hilary
from alexa
.p.s i saw all of your shows and my phone
number is 1508-794-1995 my address is
294 Orchard street millis mass 02054
see yah later
# 14 18 years ago

hey im 10 years old .i really like you.
i live in b.s and it is good.i wish i can meet you in person.i have a older brother name shayne . this weekend there is a fair in town.it was fun.will that all i will talk to you latter on.rigth now i have to go in big pond.we have a cabin in there. call me 461 20 52 and please give me your phone number. see ya have a nice day.
> >
>
# 15 18 years ago

> >
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 120 (Page 1 of 8) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread