search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

can i have hilary duff eamil adress

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

hey this is trey im ur biggest fan and i dont like to sware but i sware im biggest fan ur a good actress and singer and i hope we can be freind and guess wut ur x boy friend aron cater or if hes not im sorry his body guard is my uncle isnt that kool well hope i can talk to u luv trey
# 2 18 years ago

> hey this is trey im ur biggest fan and i dont like to sware but i sware im biggest fan ur a good actress and singer and i hope we can be freind and guess wut ur x boy friend aron cater or if hes not im sorry his body guard is my uncle isnt that kool well hope i can talk to u luv tmegany
# 3 18 years ago

> hey this is trey im ur biggest fan and i dont like to sware but i sware im biggest fan ur a good actress and singer and i hope we can be freind and guess wut ur x boy friend aron cater or if hes not im sorry his body guard is my uncle isnt that kool well hope i can talk to u luv trey
# 4 18 years ago

> hey this is trey im ur biggest fan and i dont like to sware but i sware im biggest fan ur a good actress and singer and i hope we can be freind and guess wut ur x boy friend aron cater or if hes not im sorry his body guard is my uncle isnt that kool well hope i can talk to u luv trey
# 5 18 years ago

> > hey this is trey im ur biggest fan and i dont like to sware but i sware im biggest fan ur a good actress and singer and i hope we can be freind and guess wut ur x boy friend aron cater or if hes not im sorry his body guard is my uncle isnt that kool well hope i can talk to u luv tmegany
>
# 6 18 years ago

I really think you are awesome and I really hope I can meet you sometime
# 7 18 years ago

> > hey this is trey im ur biggest fan and i dont like to sware but i sware im biggest fan ur a good actress and singer and i hope we can be freind and guess wut ur x boy friend aron cater or if hes not im sorry his body guard is my uncle isnt that kool well hope i can talk to u luv tmegany
>
# 8 18 years ago

Hi Hilary Duff. This is your biggest fans Eunice, Sherry and Andrea. My friend Victoria like you to.Can you give me some of your photos.Please. Can you give me some of your clothes. Size6 please. Your fan Eunice

# 9 18 years ago

Hi Hilary Duff. You changed so mutch. And I like your songs. Please tell me what your e-mail address please.
# 10 17 years ago

> > > hey this is trey im ur biggest fan and i dont like to sware but i sware im biggest fan ur a good actress and singer and i hope we can be freind and guess wut ur x boy friend aron cater or if hes not im sorry his body guard is my uncle isnt that kool well hope i can talk to u luv tmegany
> >
>
# 11 17 years ago

>
# 12 16 years ago

hey
i hope you write back to me !! you are a Great Singer and actress ! Ilove your shows ! what are your favoites and hobbies ? well i hope you write back
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread