search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i want your email address hilary duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 231 (Page 1 of 16) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

hi please can i have your email address hilary i think that all of her songs and movies are super and i have loved her since i was little and she is a great acter and i really want her email address so i can talk 2 her and email her please let me have her email address?
# 2 18 years ago

> hi, im from ARGENTINA, please can i have your email address hilary i think that all of her songs and movies are super and i have loved her since i was little and she is a great acter and i really want her email address so i can talk 2 her and email her please let me have her email address?

thanks
# 3 18 years ago

> hi please can i have your email address hilary i think that all of her songs and movies are super and i have loved her since i was little and she is a great acter and i really want her email address so i can talk 2 her and email her please let me have her email address?
# 4 18 years ago

> hi, please can i have your email address hilary i think that all of her songs and movies are super and i have loved her since i was little and she is a great acter and i really want her email address so i can talk 2 her and email her please let me have her email address?!!
please!!!!!
# 5 18 years ago

> hi please can i have your email address hilary i think that all of her songs and movies are super and i have loved her since i was little and she is a great acter and i really want her email address so i can talk 2 her and email her please let me have her email address?Hilary has got a great voice and is a great actor and i would iove to get her e-mail adress to talk about it with her.So can I please have her e-mail adress?

# 6 18 years ago

> hi please can i have your email address hilary i think that all of her songs and movies are super and i have loved her since i was little and she is a great acter and i really want her email address so i can talk 2 her and email her please let me have her email address?
# 7 18 years ago

> > hi please can i have your email address hilary i think that all of her songs and movies are super and i have loved her since i was little and she is a great acter and i really want her email address so i can talk 2 her and email her please let me have her email address?
>
# 8 18 years ago

DAER HILLARY I just want you to email me beacase having an email just from you is beter than my scrach up METAMORPHOSIS CD so please emali me back. FROM.TONI ALTIVEROS LADAO
# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

Hi hilary i love you so much i wish i had your email adress i love everything you do
your movies and songs but my step sister doesnt like a lot of your songs.Even if i dont like your song i stiil will stand buy you and vote 4 you well can i have your email pleaseeeeeee love your biggest fanxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxo JenniferE
# 13 18 years ago

# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

> > hi please can i have your email address hilary i think that all of her songs and movies are super and i have loved her since i was little and she is a great acter and i really want her email address so i can talk 2 her and email her please let me have her email address?
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 231 (Page 1 of 16) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread