search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

I want to chat with Hilary Duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 210 (Page 1 of 14) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.
PLEASE I WANT TO CHAT WITH HILARY DUFF!
# 2 18 years ago

> I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.
> PLEASE I WANT TO CHAT WITH HILARY DUFF!
# 3 18 years ago

hi hilary i love your music
# 4 17 years ago

> I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.
# 5 18 years ago

> > I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.
> > PLEASE I WANT TO CHAT WITH HILARY DUFF! i m truley a fan of yours would you like to come over to my house
>
# 6 18 years ago

> > > I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.
> > > PLEASE I WANT TO CHAT WITH HILARY DUFF! i m truley a fan of yours would you like to come over to my house
> >
>
# 7 18 years ago

> > I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.
> > PLEASE I WANT TO CHAT WITH HILARY DUFF!
>
# 8 18 years ago

>
# 9 18 years ago

hey hilary my name is sabrina and im your biggest fan i want to know if i cant chat to you e mail me back love sabrina
# 10 18 years ago

>
# 11 18 years ago

>
# 12 18 years ago

> > I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.And about my life
>
# 13 18 years ago

id like to chat to anyone make friend and even speak to hillary duff
>
# 14 18 years ago

>
# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 210 (Page 1 of 14) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread