search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

Can I please have Hillary Duffs email

(Messages 16 to 22 of 22 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

hey hillary i was wandeing when your consarts and if i could have your e-mail pleeeese i hope i can come see your consarts but i need to know when they are ooooooooh and i relly like your song i have your song i love it and you bye hope i can come love jess
>
# 17 18 years ago

> Hi , I do want your email but I also request a signed picture please. My mother was in a car accident and almost died. i am 11 years old my Name is Lehua, and I just moved to Florida and went to your concert in Fort myers. My grandmasparky took me. It was fantasic. Can you please write my name on the picture when you send it? So when you get this letter please write back to me. my address to mail the picture is my Grandma's and it is : To Lehua Williams
> 4547 - A Pine Island Road # 247
> Matlacha, Florida 33001
> I moved here from maui hawaii and I am part Hawaiian.
> My mom has brain damage but is doing better.
>
>
# 18 18 years ago

> Hi , I do want your email but I also request a signed picture please. My mother was in a car accident and almost died. i am 11 years old my Name is Lehua, and I just moved to Florida and went to your concert in Fort myers. My grandmasparky took me. It was fantasic. Can you please write my name on the picture when you send it? So when you get this letter please write back to me. my address to mail the picture is my Grandma's and it is : To Lehua Williams
> 4547 - A Pine Island Road # 247
> Matlachalorida 33001
> I moved here from maui hawaii and I am part Hawaiian.
> My mom has brain damage but is doing better.
I am so sorry to hear that. R u looking foward to your concert?
>
>
# 19 18 years ago

> > hey hilary,i went to your concert when you came to calgary.you were exellent.COULD I PLEASE HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR MSN MESSENGER?please........well i would to get your EMAIL ADDRESS..thank you
# 20 18 years ago

> > hey hilary,i went to your concert when you came to calgary.you were exellent.COULD I PLEASE HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR MSN MESSENGER?please........well i would to get your EMAIL ADDRESS..thank you
# 21 18 years ago

# 22 17 years ago

Oh please Hillary Duff!
I need your email, I am your #1 FAN!
please tell me your email!
(Messages 16 to 22 of 22 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

22 posts in this thread