search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

Please email me Hilary Duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 65 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I am your #1 fan you have the perfect voice email me back plz if you do god bless you for having a big heart!
# 2 18 years ago

Dear Hilary,

you are a very Speail girl i love your song and the way you played the Lizzie McGuire Movie that was the best movie you made ever love from Lauren Louise Kirley xxxxxxxxxxoooooooooo
# 3 18 years ago

Dear Hilary:
Hello, I´m Daniel, your fan #1. I love all your songs and the way you act. And, let me say you that you are so pretty, I love you. Please answer me this e-mail, that will be the better thing I will recieve i all my whole live.
With love:
Daniel

# 4 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary:
> Hello, I´m Daniel, your fan #1. I love all your songs and the way you act. And, let me say you that you are so pretty, I love you. Please answer me this e-mail, that will be the better thing I will recieve in all my whole live.
> With love:
> Daniel
>
>
# 5 18 years ago

> I am your #1 fan you have the perfect voice email me back plz if you do god bless you for having a big heart!
# 6 18 years ago

> I am your #1 fan you have the perfect voice email me back plz if you do god bless you for having a big heart!
# 7 18 years ago

yo soy la fan #1° de hili y tengo su mail es:
ni sueñes quye te lo doy
# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

I really need Hil's email address I found a site but my brother turned the computer off so I lost it & I don't remember how I got their. I'm 11 years old & u mean so much to me so please email me back becuz I have a few questions for you. Thank you & I luv ya, Shylee Rea
# 10 18 years ago

Hey! We are 3girls from Norway!! we are a big fan of you!!! we love you. may you please e-mail us?? love julie elna, miriam and silje marie. =o)
# 11 18 years ago

> Hey! We are 3girls from Norway!! we are a big fan of you!!! we love you. may you please e-mail us?? love julie elna, miriam and silje marie. =o)
# 12 18 years ago

> > Hey! We are 3girls from Norway!! we are a big fan of you!!! we love you. may you please e-mail us?? love julie elna, miriam and silje marie. =o)
>
# 13 18 years ago

i love u and i never loved anyone like u and i have a friend her name is lougi she loves you alot and everybody loves u and i have my sis her name is farah she loves you .

love for ever kiss kiss kiss

hannah age:9 lougi:9 farah:5

best singer and actor
# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 65 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread