search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i want to email hilary duff

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

hi hilary i want to said can you come to s.c myrtle beach at the bule house at june 24th.because my birthday. i want to meet you. i want you sing why not and wake up and beat my heart and come clean and so yesterday. ihope you come. love,amy
# 2 18 years ago

> hi hilary
my name is glenn
and i just wha tto say your hot

i think your the best

glenn
xxxxxxxx
# 3 18 years ago

HI Hilary I Am coming to your concert on March ,16,2006 can you call me at 281-578-9331.Love Adisyn!!!!!
# 4 18 years ago

> hi hilary i want to said can you come to s.c myrtle beach at the bule house at june 24th.because my birthday. i want to meet you. i want you sing why not and wake up and beat my heart and come clean and so yesterday. ihope you come. love,amy
# 5 18 years ago

Hiya Hilary! im not sure if this actually is sending to you but if it is then please take some notice of this email!
me and my cousin Natalie who has also written to you, are very upset!
all of your tour dates are really far for us to come and no matter where we go the shortest time it will take for us to get there is 4hours!!!!!!! and thats in London!
im really upset also that its on a school day because most of your fans are obviously kids and majority of them wont be able to make it to the concert because its on a school day! (the one in London is anyway)
so i was wondering why you never ever do a tour at the BIC in bournemouth or the Mayflower in Southampton!
its really disapointing since we're such big fans and this is a one in a life time chance for us two!
please think about coming some where closer to us than London some where like southampton or the BIC bournemouth!
love Frankee
# 6 18 years ago

I Just Wanted To Know Your Email If Want Here Is My Email Davi_G_Crichton@yahoo.com
# 7 18 years ago

hey hilary ,
my name is caitlyn simpson and i was wondering wheather you could answer a few questions for me? i was also woderin wheather you could come to wudinna on the 20th of december.

here they are:
1)when did you first start singing?

2)how many songs have you sung?

3) how many movies have you stared in and what are they?

from caitlyn simpson
P.S i hope you write back
# 8 18 years ago

hey hilary its my birthday on september the 21st i really want you to come. pleace come at 328 d**e road glasgow knightswood i will be 13 please can u come and sing and i really really want to meet u because i love you singing and acting well bye

love from sarah brennan
# 9 18 years ago

hey hilary its my birthday on september the 21st i really want you to come. pleace come at 328 d**e road glasgow knightswood i will be 13 please can u come and sing and i really really want to meet u because i love you singing and acting well bye

love from sarah brennan
# 10 18 years ago

> hey hilary its my birthday on september the 21st i really want you to come. pleace come at 328 d**e road glasgow knightswood i will be 13 please can u come and sing and i really really want to meet u because i love you singing and acting well bye
>
> love from sarah brennan
# 11 17 years ago

>Hilary,
Me and my friends love your music and your movies u are in.i went to your concert it was super loud but REALLY good.Got to go.
Madeline and all of my friends
# 12 17 years ago

>Hilary,
Me and my friends love your music and your movies u are in.i went to your concert it was super loud but REALLY good.Got to go.
Madeline and all of my friends
# 13 17 years ago

Hi im lucy.
ihave been a huge fan of hilary since i was like 12 and now i am 14. i have watched all her programs on Tv and got all her CD's. i heard she was coming to dublin on Tv so i rushed to the computer to book seats and there were none left i was so sad i was so extied i was finaly going to get to see her. Is thre any way i can email her or write to he? please write back to my email address it is koolpuppy@hotmail.com thank you very much.
# 14 17 years ago

hi hilary duff when are your tickets.
love hannah
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread