Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

famous hil

(All 3 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

hi hil hope u ok.
i am a
maltese girl from malta a small island .you are my most favouirite person about you.wake up really is fantastic and i encourage you to continue cause you are a real success . i am watching out for material girls and food fight . i really like raise your voice. hope ou will read my message and have a little time too spare .sorry if i am bothering you but i cant help. even if you send me just thanks i will be happy. come over to malta someday and get lost here.
lots of love and encouragement yolanda
# 2 18 years ago

> hi hil hope u ok.
> i am a
> maltese girl from malta a small island .you are my most favouirite person about you.wake up really is fantastic and i encourage you to continue cause you are a real success . i am watching out for material girls and food fight . i really like raise your voice. hope ou will read my message and have a little time too spare .sorry if i am bothering you but i cant help. even if you send me just thanks i will be happy. come over to malta someday and get lost here.
> lots of love and encouragement yolanda
# 3 18 years ago

Hello
My name is Ali, Algerian , 31 years old , state engineer of computer science, I’m looking for a sweet friends from Malta , I’m not a smoker , not a drinker , I like travelling , walking , nature, I want my friend will honest, good, nice , with big, white and lovely heart. The love for me is a priceless gift that cannot be bought or sold but its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold , for gold is cold and lifeless, it can neither see nor hear , in time of trouble , it is powerless to cheer, gold has no ears to listen , no heart to understand , it can’t bring you comfort or reach out a helping hand , so when you ask God for gift be thankful if he doesn’t send diamonds , pearls or riches but the love of real true love.
Hoping to receive an answer as quickly as possible
If you want to contact me please use my mail.
ali
Ali_attouti@hotmail.com
(All 3 messages )

This Thread

3 posts in this thread