search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i really want hilary duff's email adress

(Messages 1 to 15 of 125 (Page 1 of 9) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

i really want to get hilary's email adress
be cause im her# 1 fan that walked on earth and i got all her cds and posters and magazines with her in it and i think it would be really cool to have her email adress cause i could talk to her and everything and thats the only thing i ask for plez could i have it
# 2 18 years ago

> i really want to get hilary's email adress
> be cause im her# 1 fan that walked on earth and i got all her cds and posters and magazines with her in it and i think it would be really cool to have her email adress cause i could talk to her and everything and thats the only thing i ask for plez could i have it
# 3 18 years ago

> be cause im her# 1 fan that walked on earth and i got all her cds and posters and magazines with her in it and i think it would be really cool to have her email adress cause i could talk to her and everything and thats the only thing i ask for plez could i have it
# 4 18 years ago

hilary duff i need your screen name wut is it i am your number 1 fan
# 5 18 years ago

# 6 18 years ago

Bailee Carmon
# 7 18 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

>I have her e-mail adress and home adress e-mail me and I will maybe give it to you! Besides I AM HER #! FAN!!!!!
# 9 18 years ago

I really like you in movie only A Cinderella Story.
Please contact me coming soon.
Bye see you..
# 10 18 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

> > i really want to get hilary's email adress
> > be cause im her# 1 fan that walked on earth and i got all her cds and posters and magazines with her in it and i think it would be really cool to have her email adress cause i could talk to her and everything and thats the only thing i ask for plez could i have it
>and I will do anything to have her E-mail address. pleas and thank you!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 125 (Page 1 of 9) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread