search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i relly what your e-mail addy

(All 3 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

please i what your e-mail so bad i love everything about you hill anad i relly would do anything i am in grade 7 ia m 13 years old i live in owen sound i just love you i hav seen all your moovies i hav a lly our cdz and lots of your posters clothes and a ton more please thank you verry much for your time
# 2 18 years ago

> please i what your e-mail so bad i love everything about you hill anad i relly would do anything i am in grade 7 ia m 13 years old i live in owen sound i just love you i hav seen all your moovies i hav a lly our cdz and lots of your posters clothes and a ton more please thank you verry much for your time
# 3 18 years ago

hi hillary duff i love u so.. much got all ur cds plzzz i love as much as eva im only 10 i seen all the lizzie mcguire films and cardet kelly and im going to see the perfet man and i seen lizzie mcguire movie well hilary add me and i will shout to the sky THIS IS WHAT DREAMS R MADE OF!!!
at the club i go to i put ur songs on and every 1 is danceing so plzzzzz add me my email is LilWEBSTA@hotmail.com PLZZ ADD ME HILARY PLZZ
lots of lov daisy tilly may webb
(All 3 messages )

This Thread

3 posts in this thread