search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

hilary duffs email

(Messages 1 to 15 of 46 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

hi hilary duff this is trisha ann york and i wanted to ask you if i could have your email adress plz let me have your email adress i am one of your best fans and i just wanted to know if i could have your email adress plz reply to me i love all your pic thats on your site they are very kool i just wanted to know your email adress so please sed a message bask to me and lit me know your email adress yuo are very kool and i think i am your very biggest fan i love you very much i hope to get you email adress soonj love ya very much hilary duff so please reply to me

Love your very best fan trisha
# 2 18 years ago

> hi hilary duff this is hannah ace and i wanted to ask you if i could have your email adress plz let me have your email adress i am one of your best fans and i just wanted to know if i could have your email adress plz reply to me i love all your pic thats on your site they are very kool i just wanted to know your email adress so please sed a message bask to me and lit me know your email adress yuo are very kool and i think i am your very biggest fan i love you very much i hope to get you email adress soonj love ya very much hilary duff so please reply to me
>
> Love your very best fan trisha
# 3 18 years ago

hey hilary i am your biggest fan my names alex 11 years old and a boy i would really like if i could have your email thankx bye

alex
# 4 18 years ago

hey hilary i am your biggest fan my names alex 11 years old and a boy i would really like if i could have your email thankx bye

alex
# 5 18 years ago

hi hilary duff im your biggest fan in the galaxsy i have posters all over my walls i pray every night that i will meet u so u can see im obsessed wit u u rock my world i dont no wat i would do wit ooout u luv u so please give me ur email address thanx
# 6 18 years ago

hey hilary i would really like it if i could have your email adress ive loved u since i was a little kidd 11 year old a boy

love alex thanx
# 7 18 years ago

> hi hilary duff this is trisha ann york and i wanted to ask you if i could have your email adress plz let me have your email adress i am one of your best fans and i just wanted to know if i could have your email adress plz reply to me i love all your pic thats on your site they are very kool i just wanted to know your email adress so please sed a message bask to me and lit me know your email adress yuo are very kool and i think i am your very biggest fan i love you very much i hope to get you email adress soonj love ya very much hilary duff so please reply to me
>
# 8 18 years ago

hi Hilary ım from Turkey ı really used to want to meet wıth.....
# 9 18 years ago

hi Hilary ım from Turkey ı really used to want to meet wıth you...its my email address onurozkan_01@hotmail.com what DON'T ı used to gıve to speak wıth you THE LOVE..
# 10 18 years ago

hi Hilary ım from Turkey ı really used to want to meet wıth you...its my email address onurozkan_01@hotmail.com what DON'T ı used to gıveI to speak wıth you THE LOVE..ı hope ı meet wıth you one day...
# 11 18 years ago

Onur Özkan
hi ım ONUR from Turkey ı used to want to meet wıth you..its my email address onurozkan_01@hotmail.com ı hope my this wısh become the acceptance one day..The Love..
# 12 18 years ago

> hi hilary duff this is trisha ann york and i wanted to ask you if i could have your email adress plz let me have your email adress i am one of your best fans and i just wanted to know if i could have your email adress plz reply to me i love all your pic thats on your site they are very kool i just wanted to know your email adress so please sed a message bask to me and lit me know your email adress yuo are very kool and i think i am your very biggest fan i love you very much i hope to get you email adress soonj love ya very much hilary duff so please reply to me
>
# 13 18 years ago

>
# 14 18 years ago

hey i just wanted to know if i could have your email adresse k plzz cause i am one of ur bigest fans k so send me a mess soon k with your email
love yeah
# 15 18 years ago

hey i just wanted to know if i could have your email adresse k plzz cause i am one of ur bigest fans k so send me a mess soon k with your email
love yeah
(Messages 1 to 15 of 46 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread