search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i want hilary duff email adress

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

hello. i am from norway and i am a big fan of hilary duff. i want her email adress because i love her voice, and i love all of her movis. so plz give me the adress. you don`t know how much i love her!! and we have alot in coment, f.e.k i love to sing and i love to play movis and much more. so plz,i am 13 year old and i am grasy abote her!! plzzz???
# 2 18 years ago

> hello. i am from norway and i am a big fan of hilary duff. i want her email adress because i love her voice, and i love all of her movis. so plz give me the adress. you don`t know how much i love her!! and we have alot in coment, f.e.k i love to sing and i love to play movis and much more. so plz,i am 13 year old and i am grasy abote her!! plzzz???
# 3 18 years ago

> hello. i am from norway and i am a big fan of hilary duff. i want her email adress because i love her voice, and i love all of her movis. so plz give me the adress. you don`t know how much i love her!! and we have alot in coment, f.e.k i love to sing and i love to play movis and much more. so plz,i am 13 year old and i am grasy abote her!! plzzz??? plzz anser me NOW???
# 4 18 years ago

human.abattoir
moron she dont give a f**k 'bout you ;)
# 5 18 years ago

> > hello. i am from norway and i am a big fan of hilary duff. i want her email adress because i love her voice, and i love all of her movis. so plz give me the adress. you don`t know how much i love her!! and we have alot in coment, f.e.k i love to sing and i love to play movis and much more. so plz,i am 13 year old and i am grasy abote her!! plzzz??? plzz anser me NOW???
>
# 6 18 years ago

> > hello. i am from dorset and i am a big fan of hilary duff. i want her email adress because i love her voice, and i love all of her movis. so plz give me the adress. you don`t know how much i love her!! and we have alot in coment, f.e.k i love to sing and i love to play movis and much more. so plz,i am 13 year old and i am grasy abote her!! plzzz??? plzz anser me NOW???
>
# 7 18 years ago

> > > hello. i am from norway and i am a big fan of hilary duff. i want her email adress because i love her voice, and i love all of her movis. so plz give me the adress. you don`t know how much i love her!! and we have alot in coment, f.e.k i love to sing and i love to play movies and much more. so plz,i am 9 year old and i am grasy abote her!! plzzz??? plzz answer me NOW???
> >
>
# 8 18 years ago

ssm
> > > hello. i am from norway and i am a big fan of hilary duff. i want her email adress because i love her voice, and i love all of her movis. so plz give me the adress. you don`t know how much i love her!! and we have alot in coment, f.e.k i love to sing and i love to play movis and much more. so plz,i am 13 year old and i am grasy abote her!! plzzz??? plzz anser me NOW???
> >
>
# 9 18 years ago

hi iam samantha but my nicname is sammy iam your biggest fan i no a lot of things about you I LOVE U~~~~~~~~~~**
# 10 18 years ago

its fan@hilaryduff.com, i've been searching and i finally found it!
# 11 18 years ago

hi hilary duff i love you i am one of your fans so e-mail me back at allycatstrikes@yahoo.com

bye love alyssa
# 12 18 years ago

hi hilary duff i love you i am one of your fans so e-mail me back at allycatstrikes@yahoo.com

bye love alyssa
# 13 18 years ago

> > > Hello. I am from Ukraine and i am a big fan of hilary duff. i want her email adress because i love her voice, and i love all of her movis. so plz give me the adress. you don`t know how much i love her!! and we have alot in coment, f.e.k i love to sing and i love to play movis and much more. so plz,i am 13 year old and i am grasy abote her!! plzzz??? plzz anser me NOW???
> > Vita

>
# 14 18 years ago

hello. i am from sweden and i am a big fan of hilary duff. i want her email adress because i love her voice, and i love all of her movis. so plz give me the adress. you don`t know how much i love her!! plzz anser me NOW???
# 15 16 years ago

hi I want to tell you somthing importent
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread