search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Movie Trailers

Pangako Sayo

(Messages 1 to 15 of 72 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Please im requesting for the movie story from the part where Angelo and Ina are planning to get married
# 2 18 years ago

> Please im requesting for the movie story from the part where Angelo and Ina are planning to get married
# 3 18 years ago

> Please im requesting for the movie story from the part where Angelo and Ina are planning to get married and
I WANT TO KNOW IF THEY WILL GET MARRIED
# 4 18 years ago

> Please im requesting for the movie story from the part where Angelo and Ina are planning to get married
# 5 18 years ago

> > Please im requesting that you send me the story of what happens in the last episode of pangako sayo
# 6 18 years ago

> > > Please im requesting that you send me the story of what happens in the last episode of pangako sayo
>
# 7 18 years ago

> > > Please im requesting that you send me the story of what happens in the last episode of pangako sayo
>
# 8 18 years ago

>
# 9 18 years ago

> > > Please im requesting that you send me the story of what happens after angelo falls in love with 'lady heart' n claudia returns to the philipines.and also about amor's plans to destroy edwardo
# 10 18 years ago

> > > Please im requesting that you send me the story of what happens after angelo falls in love with 'lady heart' n claudia returns to the philipines.and also about amor's plans to destroy edwardo
# 11 18 years ago

>
# 12 18 years ago

> > > Please im requesting that you send me the full story of what happens in pangako sayo(the promise)
# 13 18 years ago

> Please I am requesting the story from where Yna was born to where Angelo wanted to kill his mother as a result of amnesia he suffered from
# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

> Please im requesting for the movie story from the part where Angelo and Ina broke up because of Bay Bianca's blackmailing acts.Thank you.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 72 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread