search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Wolf Blass Chardonay

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I was wondering if anyone knew the name or artist of the song that plays durring the Wolf Blass chardonay commercial
# 2 18 years ago

Hello, Jeff. I did some scrounging, and found the Wolf Blass website. I think the actual music was made by the wolf blass company for the add. I found a sight that has a free sample. I went to google, searched for ("Wolf Blass" music commercial eagle), and clicked on the first sight found. Enjoy!
# 3 18 years ago

Jeff
Thank Very Much
# 4 18 years ago

> I was wondering if anyone knew the name or artist of the song that plays durring the Wolf Blass chardonay commercial
>
# 5 17 years ago

> I was wondering if anyone knew the name or artist of the song that plays durring the Wolf Blass chardonay commercial
>
# 6 18 years ago

>
# 7 18 years ago

Deameon
The song was created by Wolf Blass for the two prop commercial. The full song can be found at "http://www.wolfblass.com.au/brands/wolfblass/advertising/music/popupMusic.asp"
This is a little bigger then what you hear on the commercial. Its not really a big song but meh, it sounds great. Enjoy
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread