search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

GATORADE "FOOTBALL IS FOOTBALL..."

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I NEED to know the whole Gatorade commercial that goes something like, "A wins a win, a loss is a loss, 10 feet on the east side is 10 feet on the west side, football is football-unless its futbol". I know someone else wants to know too...thanks a lot!!
# 2 18 years ago

> I NEED to know the whole Gatorade commercial that goes something like, "A wins a win, a loss is a loss, 10 feet on the east side is 10 feet on the west side, football is football-unless its futbol". I know someone else wants to know too...thanks a lot!!
# 3 18 years ago

A Foul's a foul,
And a bat's a bat,
Even if it's flat.
10 feet on the Westside,
Is 10 Feet on the Eastside.
Football is football .... unless it's futbol.
Now, a win's a win,
and a loss is a loss.
But no matter what
you'd better come with it.
Because it's 90 feet to first,
No matter where home is.
# 4 18 years ago

> I NEED to know the whole Gatorade commercial that goes something like, "A wins a win, a loss is a loss, 10 feet on the east side is 10 feet on the west side, football is football-unless its futbol". I know someone else wants to know too...thanks a lot!!
# 5 18 years ago

> I NEED to know the whole Gatorade commercial that goes something like, "A wins a win, a loss is a loss, 10 feet on the east side is 10 feet on the west side, football is football-unless its futbol". I know someone else wants to know too. This'll really help thanks!
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread