Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Dockers San Fransisco

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hi,
I need help here.
I need to know the title and artist of the new Dockers San Fransisco commercial?

Diana Krall maybe?
# 2 18 years ago

bear
The song is “Don’t Wait Too Long,” its performed by Georgia-born, Madeleine Peyroux, a highly acclaimed international blues artist recognized for her smoke-and-whisky vocals, and often likened to the late, great Billie Holiday. Composed by Peyroux, along with producer Larry Klein and Grammy Award-winning songwriter Jesse Harris, “Don’t Wait Too Long” is the sultry breakout track on Peyroux’s sophumanre album, Careless Love
# 3 18 years ago

bear
The song is “Don’t Wait Too Long,” its performed by Georgia-born, Madeleine Peyroux, a highly acclaimed international blues artist recognized for her smoke-and-whisky vocals, and often likened to the late, great Billie Holiday. Composed by Peyroux, along with producer Larry Klein and Grammy Award-winning songwriter Jesse Harris, “Don’t Wait Too Long” is the sultry breakout track on Peyroux’s sophumanre album, Careless Love
# 4 18 years ago

> Hi,
> I need help here.
> I need to know the title and artist of the new Dockers San Fransisco commercial?
>
>
# 5 18 years ago

Madeline Peyroux

don't wait too long
# 6 18 years ago

> Hi,
> I need help here.
> I need to know the title and artist of the new Dockers San Fransisco commercial?
>
> Diana Krall maybe?

That song is: "Don't Wait Too Long" and it is sung by Madeleine Peyroux. Originally sung by Billie Holliday.

Good luck!
# 7 18 years ago

> > Hi,
> > I need help here.
> > I need to know the title and artist of the new Dockers San Fransisco commercial?
> >
> >
>
# 8 18 years ago

> > Hi,
> > I need help here.
> > I need to know the title and artist of the new Dockers San Fransisco commercial?
> >
> >
>
# 9 18 years ago

> Hi,
> I need help here.
>
> Diana Krall maybe?

It is Madeleine Peyroux, song is called 'Don't Wait Too Long". Album is entitled "Careless Love".
# 10 18 years ago

> Hi,
> I need help here.
>
> Diana Krall maybe?
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread