search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Stoli frozen commercial (Stolichnaya)

(Messages 1 to 15 of 73 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

What is the music they play where everything is frozen? They show a speaker that's frozen and playing sweet downbeat music! I want it!
# 2 18 years ago

> What is the music they play where everything is frozen? They show a speaker that's frozen and playing sweet downbeat music! I want it!
# 3 18 years ago

^ word... must have.. kind of a dark downbeat..

comedy central and FX is the spot.. any ideas?
# 4 18 years ago

...and I third the ID request. Wicked sweet driving and crunchy. Almost like a darker version of Mr. Oizo (without the acid-based sound).

-kevfrey-
# 5 18 years ago

> > What is the music they play where everything is frozen? They show a speaker that's frozen and playing sweet downbeat music! I want it!
>
# 6 18 years ago

JC
Anyone know the tune in this yet or even the ad company that may lead to an answer? They show some frozen rooms then the camera pans up to a club/bar/party and they show a frozen speaker and there is some sick drum and bass playing.
# 7 18 years ago

> What is the music they play where everything is frozen? They show a speaker that's frozen and playing sweet downbeat music! I want it!
# 8 18 years ago

wow, this forum is terrible for replying

http://www.humanworldwide.com/Flash/index.html
click on Reels

not a band, its a special order for the ad
# 9 18 years ago

I need to see/listen to that commercial again, but I just listened to Hammond Pops by Bonobo and I think thats the song. i'm probably wrong.
# 10 18 years ago

i think it's by a artist name Human

> What is the music they play where
everything is frozen? They show a speaker that's frozen and playing sweet downbeat music! I want it!
# 11 18 years ago

have you found that song from the stoli commercial? I want it too...
# 12 18 years ago

I was wondering, did anyone ever find out the name of that song... man it is the BOMB! I just saw the commercial the other day, and again today, so I decided to try to find out... I wouldn't mind bumping that in my ride! Will L G
# 13 18 years ago

For starters, you can't view msgs... Instead you have pull every d**n thing up and then ALT+F to find the topic you're looking...

Theres no SEACH function or anything... have to use google

The "Follow Ups' don't tell you f**king nuts!

Last, but definately not least, you can't email ppl concerning an issue... just a fake email generated by Clipland! WTF?!?!
# 14 18 years ago

For starters, you can't view msgs... Instead you have pull every d**n thing up and then ALT+F to find the topic you're looking...

Theres no SEACH function or anything... have to use google

The "Follow Ups' don't tell you f**king nuts!

Last, but definately not least, you can't email ppl concerning an issue... just a fake email generated by Clipland! WTF?!?!
# 15 18 years ago

here's the address with all the info for the commercial....the music credit is vague.
http://www.adweek.com/aw/creative/best_spots_04/050114_13.jsp
(Messages 1 to 15 of 73 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread