search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Mars bars are back in NSW commercial song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hi, Im looking for the song off the new mars bar ad? They were off the shelves in NSW and now they're back! If anyone knows the song, please let me know! Cheers!
# 2 18 years ago

> Hi, Im looking for the song off the new mars bar ad? They were off the shelves in NSW and now they're back! If anyone knows the song, please let me know! Cheers!

> what was the song~?!?
# 3 18 years ago

Hi why does it say Mars bars Back in NSW ????? Dont get it please reply thanks very much
# 4 18 years ago

> Hi, Im looking for the song off the new mars bar ad? They were off the shelves in NSW and now they're back! If anyone knows the song, please let me know! Cheers!
# 5 18 years ago

it took me a while but the song is:
"But I feel good - Groove Armada"
Enjoy!
# 6 18 years ago

Groove Aramada - But I feel good
# 7 18 years ago

The song is called "But I Feel Good" by "Groove Armada" off the 4 Nov 2002 Album called "Lovebox". Visit http://www.groovearmada.com/, goto Music and you can have a listen. "I see you baby/shakin that ass...", "superstylin", are other memorable hits. Cheers!

# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

Darren
But I feel good, or something like that, by Groove Armada
# 10 18 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

vicki
# 12 18 years ago

Robbo
The song is "Feel Good - Groove Armada"

> > Hi, Im looking for the song off the new mars bar ad? They were off the shelves in NSW and now they're back! If anyone knows the song, please let me know! Cheers!
>
# 13 18 years ago

prc
i dunno if you already know but the song from the "we-are-back" mars ad is:

but i feel good by Groove Armada

i to wanted to find out what it was. So i hope this helps you.
# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

> > Hi, Im looking for the song off the new mars bar ad? They were off the shelves in NSW and now they're back! If anyone knows the song, please let me know! Cheers!
>
>
> > what was the song~?!?
New Order - Blue Monday (for the commercial version)
Orgy - Blue Monday (for a different, grittier version)
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread