search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

JOHN FRIEDA MODEL

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Does anybody know the name of the model in th John Frieda commercial for "brilliant brunette"? Or has a picture? Long/light brown hair...has bangs? Thanks for replying.
# 2 18 years ago

I also need that picture could you send it to me please?

# 3 18 years ago

I need the name/picture of the short haired model could someone tell me please? thank you

# 4 18 years ago

Do you have this model in mind?

www.clipland.com/Stills/501002194/Var=clipland0.jpg

> Does anybody know the name of the model in th John Frieda commercial for "brilliant brunette"? Or has a picture? Long/light brown hair...has bangs? Thanks for replying.
# 5 18 years ago

Does anyone know where i can get hold of a picture of the two blonde twins in the advert back in 2000?
# 6 17 years ago

> Does anyone know where i can get hold of a picture of the two blonde twins in the advert back in 2000?
>

look here: http://www.bmi.com/showcases/200412/at_photos.asp
# 7 18 years ago

> Does anybody know the name of the model in th John Frieda commercial for "brilliant brunette"? Or has a picture? Long/light brown hair...has bangs? Thanks for replying.

I think it's Maja Latinovic

# 8 18 years ago

i love the model so much that i tried to make myself look like him... since i cant b that beautiful i m just goin to kill myself... i cant take lookin at how sexy he is then look in the mirror and see that im an ugly f**k with a thingy the size of a baby carrot and nuts the side a peas... no f**kin joke and the fact that i have ed doesent help at all... hes sucha good model i love him but this is the end for me take it easy tell my mom and dad i love em both and f**k the world
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread