search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

early 90's sprite commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 60 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

what is the name of the song in the early 90s sprite commercials that was also used in the aids prevention campaign and who is it by.
# 2 18 years ago

> what is the name of the song in the latest sprite commercial
# 3 18 years ago

> > what is the name of the song in the latest sprite commercial
# 4 18 years ago

> > what is the name of the song in the latest sprite commercial song title with the lyrics "fallen away''
# 5 18 years ago

what is the name of the song in the latest sprite commercial?? i lovee that songg... and i think the commercial is amazinngg!!
# 6 18 years ago

> > what is the name of the song in the latest sprite commercial
# 7 18 years ago

> > > what is the name of the song in the latest sprite commercial song title with the lyrics "fallen away''
# 8 18 years ago

> what is the name of the song in the latest sprite commercial?? i lovee that songg... and i think the commercial is amazinngg!!
> the ad is one of the best ads ive seen for a while!!! i love the song to it too. what is it?
# 9 18 years ago

PLEASE HELP! old 90's advert, woman gets in back of yellow NY cab, beautiful. driver starts eying her up. then she gets out a razor and starts shaving her face! she's really a man! can someone tell me either a. what is being advertised or b. the theme tune?
PLEASE HELP I CANT SLEEP ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!
# 10 18 years ago

> > > what is the name of the song in the latest sprite commercial song title with the lyrics "fallen away''
# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

hello,

i would like to know the tittle o the song too, if u find it, send it to me please! thanks
# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

the basketball court is a swimming pool in the commercial
(Messages 1 to 15 of 60 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread