search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Female artist who sings song in CIBC commercial with pregnant woman

(Messages 1 to 15 of 32 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Also trying to find the name of the artist and song for this commercial. Please let me know if you find out!
# 2 18 years ago

> Also trying to find the name of the artist and song for this commercial. Please let me know if you find out!
# 3 18 years ago

> > Also trying to find the name of the artist and song for this commercial. Please let me know if you find out!
>
# 4 18 years ago

drm
> > Also trying to find the name of the artist and song for this commercial. Please let me know if you find out!
> The song is "In This Life" from Chantal
Kreviazuk. visit http://chantal-k.com/news.html for details.
# 5 18 years ago

"In This Life" by Chantal Kreviazuk
# 6 18 years ago

> Also trying to find the name of the artist and song for this commercial. Please let me know if you find out!

Did you ever find the artist or song name? I've been looking for it and can't find it. Sorry I'm of no help to you!
# 7 18 years ago

>

K.. you'll love me this time because I found it. It's called "In This Life" and it's by Chantal Kreviazuk. I have a link to the page where I found it.. I haven't downloaded it yet so I just hope it's right.

http://www.chantal-k.com/news.html

hope that helps!
# 8 18 years ago

>
Answer: The title of this song is:"In This Life" by Chantal Kreviazuk. You can find it on http://puretracks.com, the album is called "What If It All Means Something"
# 9 18 years ago

>
# 10 18 years ago

> > the song is in this life by chantel kreviazuk Also trying to find the name of the artist and song for this commercial. Please let me know if you find out!
>
# 11 18 years ago

> >album is called; what if it all means something --chantel kreviazuk Also trying to find the name of the artist and song for this commercial. Please let me know if you find out!
>
# 12 18 years ago

I hope this helps you all out..... I've been looking for the name to that song for a while. I found it online.

Chantal Kreviazuk- In this life!!!!

# 13 18 years ago

I've been looking as well... I finally found it!

Chantal Kreviazuk- In this life

Hope this helps you out... :)
# 14 18 years ago

it's:

Chantel Kreviazuk - In This Life
# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 32 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread