search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Levi's: Going Away Gift

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

Does anyone know where I can find a clip of the new Levi 501 commercial where the guy makes the girl an exact replica of his jeans because he doesn't want to give the reall pair away?
# 2 18 years ago

If someone can get this from adcritic and upload it, or from the television, it'd be greatly appreciated. This is Levi's best ad so far...in my opinion.
# 3 18 years ago

on
http://www.beam.tv/beamreels/reel_player.php?ytnWkTjSgw

bye
# 4 18 years ago

> Does anyone know where I can find a clip of the new Levi 501 commercial where the guy makes the girl an exact replica of his jeans because he doesn't want to give the reall pair away?
# 5 18 years ago

>OP "Does anyone know where I can find a clip of the new Levi 501 commercial where the guy makes the girl an exact replica of his jeans because he doesn't want to give the reall pair away?"

I would also love a clip of this commercial
featuring 'easy like a sunday morning' cover by faith no more.

so if you find one, could you please fire me off a link to mattious_man at hotmail dot com?
# 6 18 years ago

> Does anyone know where I can find a clip of the new Levi 501 commercial where the guy makes the girl an exact replica of his jeans because he doesn't want to give the reall pair away?
# 7 18 years ago

those jeans in that commercial, can you buy those or is it just for the commercial?
# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

Mike

Levi's- Going Away Present.

http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/commercials/1882/
# 10 18 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

what is the male actor's name in the levi's commercial "going away gift?"
# 12 18 years ago

I know theres one on the website
http://www.us.levi.com/fal05a/levi/style/l_style_com.jsp?bmUID=1129348861347&com=gift

but it wont let you save it.. if you find something else let me know
# 13 18 years ago

does anyone know where i can find a levis advert of flat eric please
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread