search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

1990's Chevrolet Truck TV Commercial

(All 2 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 14 years ago

beckster
am seeking to find one particular Chevy TV commercial from the 1990's. I don't remember how long Chevy used the " Like A Rock" theme ( years wise ) but the particular commercial is with the truck, and a man in a tuxedo pulling up to a mansion type house, getting out of the truck and walking up to the front door. I don't know where to look. I have been doing online searches for quite some time to no avail. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I could find any or all of the Chevy TV commercials from the 1990's? Any help would be really appreciated!!!
PS. I tried with Chevrolet themselves, but without the exact year, it would be like finding a needle in the haystack for them. If I can find the commercial I am looking for on the web, etc., that would give me a starting place . Thanks again and God bless!!!!
# 2 14 years ago

I have a vague recollection that the model of truck that the man gets out of was a black Chevy S10 pickup.
(All 2 messages )

This Thread

2 posts in this thread