search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Norwegian Cruise Lines Song...

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 16 years ago

Hello,

I am trying to find out which female artist's music was used in a Norwegian Cruise Line commercial several years ago. I think it was around 2003-2004.

The words I recall being sung were "We can begin again." It was also also getting a lot of air time on the radio around the same time as well.

Might anyone be able to help? This has been one hum-dinger mystery for me, and I'd really like to get it solved before I end up in a rest home.

Thank you!

# 2 16 years ago

The song you're looking for is titled "Edge of the Ocean" by Ivy :)
# 3 16 years ago

Hi - That song is Edge of the Ocean by Ivy. I was trying to think of the song too, and the partial lyrics you remembered help me find it on a lyric search page. Thanks for your help!
# 4 16 years ago

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to find out which female artist's music was used in a Norwegian Cruise Line commercial several years ago. I think it was around 2003-2004.
>
> The words I recall being sung were "We can begin again." It was also also getting a lot of air time on the radio around the same time as well.
>
> Might anyone be able to help? This has been one hum-dinger mystery for me, and I'd really like to get it solved before I end up in a rest home.
>
> Thank you!
>
>

How strange, I was looking for it too, and came across your request. It is 'Edge Of the Ocean' by Ivy, on the album 'Long Distance'

# 5 16 years ago

I believe the song is called Dreams by The Cranberries

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to find out which female artist's music was used in a Norwegian Cruise Line commercial several years ago. I think it was around 2003-2004.
>
> The words I recall being sung were "We can begin again." It was also also getting a lot of air time on the radio around the same time as well.
>
> Might anyone be able to help? This has been one hum-dinger mystery for me, and I'd really like to get it solved before I end up in a rest home.
>
> Thank you!
>
>
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread