search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

song from verizon wireless commercial!

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

hi i was wondering if anyone knew what the song is from the very new verizon wireless commercial for a motorola phone. the song is also used on MTV when they show the times of shows
# 2 16 years ago

> hi i was wondering if anyone knew what the song is from the very new verizon wireless commercial for a motorola phone. the song is also used on MTV when they show the times of shows
# 3 16 years ago

> hi i was wondering if anyone knew what the song is from the very new verizon wireless commercial for a motorola phone. the song is also used on MTV when they show the times of shows
# 4 16 years ago

I've been looking for it too! I can't find it though
# 5 16 years ago

"Love Today" by Mika enjoy!
# 6 16 years ago

Payam
"Love Today" by Mika enjoy!
# 7 16 years ago

# 8 16 years ago

# 9 16 years ago

Hena
> hey the song is called "love today" by Mika.
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread