search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Rice Krispies commercial song

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

Wanting to find out the song or group name that plays on the Rice Krispies commercial.
Sure appreciate the help...Thanks
# 2 17 years ago

> Wanting to find out the song or group name that plays on the Rice Krispies commercial.
> Sure appreciate the help...Thanks
# 3 17 years ago

> Wanting to find out the song or group name that plays on the Rice Krispies commercial. Please reply at e-mail above.
>
# 4 17 years ago

> Wanting to find out the song or group name that plays on the Rice Krispies commercial.
# 5 17 years ago

> > Wanting to find out the song or group name that plays on the Rice Krispies commercial. Please reply at e-mail above.
> >
# 6 17 years ago

I am looking to find the song from the commercial for rice krispies with strawberries - It is the one with the mother and daughter eating the krispies wtih strawberries. It is black and white. Please email me back with the singer and the song name. Email me back at Heather31800@yahoo.com.
Thank you,
Heather
# 7 17 years ago

vitz3
> > Wanting to find out the song or group name that plays on the Rice Krispies commercial. Please reply at e-mail above.
> >
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's Somewhere over the rainbow. It's been bugging me for a while too now. Good day.
# 8 17 years ago

> > Looking for a commercial from the 50's or 60's using the phrase "93,000,000 miles away"
# 9 16 years ago

> >
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread