search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

new Lg commercial - jazz tune?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

Does anyone know the jazz tune in the new LG commercial. The one with the female in the blue dress? Its advertizing their new steam washer...
# 2 17 years ago

The tune is "Heat Wave", but of course it's a remake and I am desparately seeking the artist' name. Please forward if you find to jclements@artbma.org, thanks.
# 3 17 years ago

> Does anyone know the jazz tune in the new LG commercial. The one with the female in the blue dress? Its advertizing their new steam washer...

The song is A Sweet Summer's Night on Hammer Hill (the tune in the commercial is just the song w/o lyrics I believe).
# 4 17 years ago

> Does anyone know the jazz tune in the new LG commercial. The one with the female in the blue dress? Its advertizing their new steam washer...

>>The song is called A Sweet Summer's Night on Hammer Hill by Jens Lekman (he's a Swedish artist). The commercial uses a clip of the song's beginning w/o lyrics I believe.
# 5 17 years ago

> > Does anyone know the jazz tune in the new LG commercial. The one with the female in the blue dress? Its advertizing their new steam washer...
>
> The song is A Sweet Summer's Night on Hammer Hill (the tune in the commercial is just the song w/o lyrics I believe).
>> it almost sounds like a mix of that, and a mix of Doves - Black and White Town
# 6 17 years ago

It's a sample or imitation of "A Sweet Summer's Night On Hammer Hill" by Jens Lekman.
# 7 17 years ago

I know that there is an old song called "Heat Wave" that has the same beat just a little slower
# 8 17 years ago

comm
> > Does anyone know the jazz tune in the new LG commercial. The one with the female in the blue dress? Its advertizing their new steam washer...
>
> >>The song is called A Sweet Summer's Night on Hammer Hill by Jens Lekman (he's a Swedish artist). The commercial uses a clip of the song's beginning w/o lyrics I believe.

No, that's not true.
# 9 17 years ago

does anyone know the tune for the new LG TV-fridge commercial?
# 10 17 years ago

> The tune is "Heat Wave", but of course it's a remake and I am desparately seeking the artist' name. Please forward if you find to jclements@artbma.org, thanks.
# 11 17 years ago

> I also like the song, if you do find the info please forward the artist to me also, arthur at greensbbq@aol.com

thanks
# 12 17 years ago

you can read about the situation here:

http://airportsamba.blogspot.com/2006/05/jens-lekman-contemplates-lg-lawsuit.html
# 13 17 years ago

> > > Does anyone know the jazz tune in the new LG commercial. The one with the female in the blue dress? Its advertizing their new steam washer...
> >
> > The song is A Sweet Summer's Night on Hammer Hill (the tune in the commercial is just the song w/o lyrics I believe).
> >> it almost sounds like a mix of that, and a mix of Doves - Black and White Town
sorry...saw your post on jazzland website and checked. that is not the right song.
# 14 17 years ago

I DONT BUT IF YOU FIND OUT PLEASE TELL ME!!!! I've been searching despertly.
# 15 16 years ago

Dave
Pretty sure it's "A sweet summer's night on Hammer Hill." by Jens Lekman

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread