search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Kissimmee, FL

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

Has anyone ever seen the Kissimmee, Florida commercial with the little boy talking about "taking you on the best vacation?" It's adorable, and my mother and I want to know where we can find it.
# 2 17 years ago

> Has anyone ever seen the Kissimmee, Florida commercial with the little boy talking about "taking you on the best vacation?" It's adorable, and my mother and I want to know where we can find it.
# 3 17 years ago

> Has anyone ever seen the Kissimmee, Florida commercial with the little boy talking about "taking you on the best vacation?" It's adorable, and my mother and I want to know where we can find it.
# 4 17 years ago

I am looking for it as well. Can anyone help?
# 5 17 years ago

This is the site
http://floridakiss.com/index.php
# 6 17 years ago

> > Has anyone ever seen the Kissimmee, Florida commercial with the little boy talking about "taking you on the best vacation?" It's adorable, and my mother and I want to know where we can find it.
> I love that commercial too, you can find him at Floridakiss.com I wanted to know too and someone else told me. Hope this helps.
# 7 17 years ago

you can find it here

http://www.floridakiss.com/tvspots/index.php?tv=1
# 8 17 years ago

I am so glad there is someone else out there searching for this Commercial - why is it so hard to find. My Dad absolutely loves it and i can't get enough of it either - someone please let me know if you know where i can find it.
# 9 16 years ago

Jackson

http://www.floridakiss.com/tvspots/index.php?WT.mc_id=tvspots
# 10 16 years ago

> > Has anyone ever seen the Kissimmee, Florida commercial with the little boy talking about "taking you on the best vacation?" It's adorable, and my mother and I want to know where we can find it.
>
here is the link my mother and I love it too!
www.floridakiss.com/tvspots
# 11 16 years ago

>
Im tryin to find that commercial myself...its the one where he is talkin with the lil accent..."and you can do whatever you want"..right?
# 12 16 years ago

I agree about being adorable.Have watched a specific channel just to see it. Use google search for Kissimmee television commercials, or go to www.floridakiss.com/tvspots/index
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread